Thread: LG Viper 4G LTE, Perfect first 4G Boost Mobile phone?

Feedback Score

Thumbs up LG Viper 4G LTE, Perfect first 4G Boost Mobile phone?

Although Sprint hasn't official announced it bringing 4G LTE to its prepaid subsidies Boost and Virgin Mobile, I strongly believe that it will offer the LG Viper to one of them, couple reasons why:
    #1. Boost and Virgin will need to upgrade to LTE eventually in order to compete with MetroPCS and others who currently offer LTE.
    #2. The LG Viper 4G LTE is a rebranded version of the LG Connect 4G currently offered by MetroPCS.
    #3. Sprint's releasing it at a low price of $99, making it somewhat affordable for prepaid.

Carrier
    AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    I will probably go for that as long there is no LTE surcharge

Phone
    iPhone 6 & Optimus G
    Carrier
    Verizon & Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Metro PCS 4G LTE means nothing really. It's footprint is about the size of my bathroom and they use it for spectrum efficiency more than speed.

Sprint has mentioned LTE for its prepaid divisions but don't hold off buying a new device for it.
    I think it's going to be a while.

Sent from my Infuse 4G

Phones
    LG Optimus G
    LG Optimus G
    HTC Evo 3D
    Carriers
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Want too long ago that prepay even got smart phones, lte will be a long while :P

Sent from my PC36100 using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AnaCrime View Post
    Although Sprint hasn't official announced it bringing 4G LTE to its prepaid subsidies Boost and Virgin Mobile, I strongly believe that it will offer the LG Viper to one of them, couple reasons why:
    #1. Boost and Virgin will need to upgrade to LTE eventually in order to compete with MetroPCS and others who currently offer LTE.
    #2. The LG Viper 4G LTE is a rebranded version of the LG Connect 4G currently offered by MetroPCS.
    #3. Sprint's releasing it at a low price of $99, making it somewhat affordable for prepaid.
    well sprints not even on lte yet so yeah sprint would likely give boost and virgin wimax first if u notice sprint is start to give ton of hand outs to it prepaid companies startin with boost virgin will be dne the same way this year but i believe wimax will come to us this year with couple of phones from last year lg viper will not come to us its too new it will hit sprint n likely hit us next year maybe altho i doubt it
    u never see and never will see a hi end or top notch phone goto sprint then prepaid at same time but ull see a lowend phone goto boost or virgin n then hit sprint same time
    such *** samsung transform ultra sanyo juno n so on

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by haris163 View Post
    I will probably go for that as long there is no LTE surcharge
    there will be sumthing a different fee trust me those towers would be so damn full with erbody eatin the bandwiths im sure boost will deff be doin data caps if 4g comes oh yeah boost and virgin will be doint it and they might even raise price look at lil metro pcs not so lil no more u see there plans prtty decent but 70 dollars unlimited 4g from prepaid company sounds bit crzy but ppl will spend money