Thread: How to confirm that $45 plan was added to my Straight Talk reserve?

Feedback Score

How to confirm that $45 plan was added to my Straight Talk reserve?

I am a new ST customer. I signed for the $45 BYOD and activated/ported on April 10th. I have enjoyed the service, and I decided to go ahead and purchase another $45 card from Walmart.com and add it to my reserve. This should bring my service end date to June 10th. The problem is that I cannot see any way to verify this on the website.

If I go to check balance/service end date, it is blank. Do you have to call in to verify the end date?

Carrier
    AT&T GoPhone
    Feedback Score
    Your saying for this page:
    https://www.straighttalk.com/CheckBalance
    If you enter your ST phone number, it doesn't say anything next to "Service End Date*"?

It most definitely should. Try using Firefox or Chrome if your not already.

Phone
    iPhone 4S 16GB Black
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    You should have also gotten a text telling you when your service end date is.
    Straight Talk unlimited everything plan for $45

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by silentjudge View Post
    Your saying for this page:
    https://www.straighttalk.com/CheckBalance
    If you enter your ST phone number, it doesn't say anything next to "Service End Date*"?

It most definitely should. Try using Firefox or Chrome if your not already.
    Yes it was blank. I spent a painful hour on the phone with ST tech support to get it resolved. Apparently I was unable to actually add the additional month to my account until the service end date field was populated. They put in a support ticket, and it was fixed within a few hours.

Phones
    HTC Status
    HTC Status
    Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    What did they have to do? I've been on the phone and facebooking for over 24 hours and mine is still like this.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisarae82 View Post
    What did they have to do? I've been on the phone and facebooking for over 24 hours and mine is still like this.
    I don't know what they did. All I know is it kept getting escalated and it was fixed within a few hours of a support ticket being issued.

Feedback Score
    i havent been able to add airtime online all year, not even from the surge my sim came from(never use the phone you swap sim into). i have to use my landline, call 877-press1 for english and do it that way. i always type numbers on the landlines keypad when they ask me to speak them,so i can doublecheck that i didnt mess up. my wife was told (by st cs) they werehaving trouble with their online refill deal,and it would be fixed soon.
    customer service is a bunch of clowns that cant say "you want fries with that?" but any questions/problems i have i get answered here, so i dont really need them anyway.

Feedback Score
    I used to get a text saying that my $45.00 card was put into reserve till 30 days from today. I don't get those texts anymore. I find that rather odd. Don't you? I wonder what's going on.

So I don't pay for three months in advance, a lot of noise going on about that too. Money is being pulled out of peoples bank accounts that paid three months in advance and then all of a sudden the following month, that is supposedly already paid for, is being pulled out. Ooops. Go read on Facebook, on the Straight Talk comments. It's all there for anyone to read. Alot of unhappy people.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by dustman81 View Post
    You should have also gotten a text telling you when your service end date is.
    I used to get a text saying that my $45.00 card was put into reserve till 30 days from today. I don't get those texts anymore. I find that rather odd. Don't you? I wonder what's going on.

So I don't pay for three months in advance, a lot of noise going on about that too. Money is being pulled out of peoples bank accounts that paid three months in advance and then all of a sudden the following month, that is supposedly already paid for, is being pulled out. Ooops. Go read on Facebook, on the Straight Talk comments. It's all there for anyone to read. Alot of unhappy people.

Feedback Score
    Sorry about the double post. I am kinda new on the site. :-) But I sure love coming here to read. I love my Samsung R355C, but I would love to have a bigger screen. I don't want to buy a $300+ phone to use on the BYOP plan. May just go to ATT. Who is worse? ATT or ST ? LOL

Feedback Score
    I add my $45.00 card right on my phone. Menu, then Prepaid, and then add Airtime, and I put in the number from the back of the card. I used to get a confirmation that I had added it and I was paid up till (date). But now instead of that, I get a thankyou for adding airtime, but no confirmation saying I am paid up till (date). So I lock that message in my message folder to remind myself when to do it again. What do we have to do? Save our card and store receipt each time to prove we added more time to our phone? I am beginning to wonder.

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Sorry you guys are having problems. I still always receive a text immediately after adding a card to my reserve online. I just added one yesterday and my date changed online and the text came through. As people have mention before ALWAYS keep your service card just in case something goes wrong.