1. Tap the right-pointing arrow with a circle around it in the upper-right corner of your Nokia Lumia 900 home screen. A menu appears on your phone's screen that includes options including Office, Outlook, Phone and Photo Studio.
2.Tap "Settings." The Settings option features a white gear inside of a blue box. The Settings screen appears on your phone.
3. Scroll down and then select "Internet Sharing." The Settings Internet Sharing screen appears on your Nokia Lumia 900 smart phone.
4. Tap the box to the right of the Sharing option on the screen until the bar inside of the box moves to the right side of the box and the inner part of the box turns blue and the word "ON" appears beneath Sharing. A note appears on the lower half of the Nokia Lumia 900 smart phone screen that Internet Sharing is enabled and that the feature will automatically turn itself off if no devices are connected to the smart phone's hotspot after a few minutes. Additionally, the name of your smart phone's hotspot, password required for access and the number of people connected to the hotspot appears on the lower half of the Settings Internet Sharing screen. If you don't want to change the name of the hotspot as it will be displayed when searching for Wi-Fi networks on other devices or the password required to access the wireless hotspot, you can connect to the wireless network on another device using the information provided. Alternatively, if you want to change the name of your hotspot or the password required to access it, tap "Setup" at the bottom of the Settings Internet Sharing screen.
5. Tap the name of your hotspot and then enter the new name for your hotspot as it will appear on other devices.
6. Tap the existing password and then enter a new password that will be required to access the wireless hotspot.
7.Save your changes. You can connect up to five devices to the hotspot, and you can monitor how many devices are connected to the hotspot at the Settings Internet Sharing screen.