Thread: LG Revere vs Samsung Convoy 2?

Feedback Score

LG Revere vs Samsung Convoy 2?

Due to the new $30 upgrade fee VZW is introducing on Sunday, I am looking to upgrade my 5 year old LG VX5300 flip phone tomorrow. I'm deciding between the LG Revere and the Samsung Convoy 2, and I'm wondering which you'd recommend. I think I'm going to buy from Costco, but I'm open to other suggestions.

My husband and I have kept our LG VX5300s in a VZW leather case, and they're still working great after 5 years (he has dropped his phone numerous times too!)...so I'd like something similar in durability. I'm wondering if I could possibly use the Samsung Convoy 2 w/o a case and expect 5 years of use.

My understanding is that one of the advantages of the Convoy is that it has removable memory. I have a Mac, so how would I transfer pics from the Convoy 2 to my Mac?

Also, does anyone happen to know what it's in the Costco Wireless free accessory bundle?

thanks for any advice you may have!

Carrier
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by beethovengirl View Post
    Due to the new $30 upgrade fee VZW is introducing on Sunday, I am looking to upgrade my 5 year old LG VX5300 flip phone tomorrow. I'm deciding between the LG Revere and the Samsung Convoy 2, and I'm wondering which you'd recommend. I think I'm going to buy from Costco, but I'm open to other suggestions.

My husband and I have kept our LG VX5300s in a VZW leather case, and they're still working great after 5 years (he has dropped his phone numerous times too!)...so I'd like something similar in durability. I'm wondering if I could possibly use the Samsung Convoy 2 w/o a case and expect 5 years of use.

My understanding is that one of the advantages of the Convoy is that it has removable memory. I have a Mac, so how would I transfer pics from the Convoy 2 to my Mac?

Also, does anyone happen to know what it's in the Costco Wireless free accessory bundle?

thanks for any advice you may have!
    Get the LG Revere it has better reception than the Samsung and it also has great battery life.
    Last edited by tim33; 04-21-2012 at 12:26 AM. Reason: miss spelling