Thread: No account refill options listed on account anymore

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score

No account refill options listed on account anymore

I signed on to add a service card, as mine expires on the 27th, this morning when I checked all was grand, tonight, all options to refill have been stripped from my quicklinks on my account and it almost acts like my phones not activated. It gives an option to activate my sim. I called CS, And they said a supper level technical support has to handle it but their closed now and to call back in the am. Anyone ever have this issue? I have.a gut feeling for whatever reason their gonna try to deactivate my account on my end service date.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using HowardForums

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by benjamin.kelley View Post
    I signed on to add a service card, as mine expires on the 27th, this morning when I checked all was grand, tonight, all options to refill have been stripped from my quicklinks on my account and it almost acts like my phones not activated. It gives an option to activate my sim. I called CS, And they said a supper level technical support has to handle it but their closed now and to call back in the am. Anyone ever have this issue? I have.a gut feeling for whatever reason their gonna try to deactivate my account on my end service date.

Sent from my SGH-I997 using HowardForums
    Also might I add that when I click on " Can not activate phone", it says invalid serial number for my already activated sim.