Thanks for your message. Sorry for the delay! We have received many emails recently, and we do our best to answer them all. Thank you for your patience.
This is most likely an issue with certain cellular and internet providers, particularly in Canada and parts of North America, related to the carriers' DNS configurations. We are implementing a work-around solution in the next version of WhatsApp for iPhone. Unfortunately, we cannot comment on any future timelines, sorry. Thanks for your patience and support of WhatsApp.
Here are some troubleshooting steps you can try (if you haven't already tried them):
1. Reboot your phone (power off, power on).
2. Update WhatsApp to Version - v2.6.10 - if you have an older version.
3. In iPhone Settings, Turn Airplane Mode OFF then ON.
4. In iPhone Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings (Will forget all saved Wi-Fi passwords ).
5. Delete application and reinstall (Note: This will erase your chat history. Be sure to back up any important chats).
6. Upgrade or restore your iPhone's iOS to the latest version for your device.
7. Do the hokey-pokey and turn yourself around
Please let me know if you have any other questions or feedback.