I am putting the feelers out because I will be having a change to my computing needs in the coming months. As such, I thought I would post my beloved LE1700 tablet PC system to see if there is any interest. I say system because it comes with a lot of stuff. I am not really interested in breaking this up right now, so I am looking at selling the whole lot and then the buyer can decide to sell individual pieces if they wish.
Here is the system:
Model: Motion Computing LE1700
Display: SXGA View Anywhere
Processor: Intel Centrino Dual-Core
Storage: 128 GB SSD
OS: Windows 7 Pro 32/64-bit
- Original box and documentation
- Microsoft Office 2010 (with media)
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (With media for 32- or 64-bit install)
- Original 80Gig Hard Drive with Windows XP pre-installed
- OEM LE series Docking station
- OEM DVD R/W Slim Drive with stand
- OEM LE Series Docking keyboard with key protection cover (Not pictured, yet)
- Extra OEM Motion Computing stylus
- One Wacom stylus (not as thick as the Motion Computing stylus)
- Two Main batteries
- Two Extended batteries
- Two battery charging stations (one for home, and one for office)
- Leather Executive Carrying case
- Soft Steel Bump Case
- OEM Weather resistant case by Otterbox
- Extra OEM case mounting plastic for screen protection or mounting in vehicle
- Two Auto/Air adapters
- Four power adapters
- Wireless Keyboard and mouse
- One screen protector (already applied)
This system is great and has served well. It is still in great condition (my opinion) and will serve another person for many years. See the picture below and the several more at the link below. Rather than keep it and look at it on my shelf, I figured I would offer it here to see if there might be any interest. As you can see above, I have a complete accessory and software component (including Windows OS and Office with media included) to go along with this machine. It has been upgraded to include the maximum RAM (4GB) and the 128GB SSD. So it will be ready to go out of the box. I even have the Novatell wireless card (not pictured) that can be installed for using the Sprint Cellular network, but never got around to configuring the card and installing it. I will include it for the buyer to implement if they wish. The batteries are in good condition as well. I have four additional extended batteries which no longer work and the buyer is welcome to those, free of charge, if they are handy and would like to refurbish them.
I am looking to get around $1050 for this package plus shipping. I am willing to ship to USA, Canada, UK, and Australia. I accept PayPal, Money Gram, Check, money order, etc., but all funds must clear prior to shipment. Contact me if interested.
Lots of pictures posted at: http://s609.photobucket.com/albums/t...E1700_ForSale/
Let me know if you would like additional pictures.
OK, I have had lots of interest in this setup, but no solid bites. Some of the interest was in individual parts, so I decided to put a price list for specific items. Note that I have two different SSD's for the LE1700, so it is priced below with either the 64GB SSD or the 128GB SSD. Both SSD's work just fine, I just upgraded and placed the smaller size SSD on the shelf.
- LE1700 Tablet PC with original box, stylus, keyboard, bump case, Microsoft Windows 7, MS Office, 64GB SSD, extra stylus $500 USD
- LE1700 Tablet PC with original box, stylus, keyboard, bump case, Microsoft Windows 7, MS Office, 128GB SSD, extra stylus $600 USD
- One Wacom stylus (not as thick as the Motion Computing stylus) - $35
- Extra Main battery - $ 60 USD
- Two Extended batteries - $75 USD each
- Two battery charging stations with power adapter - $20 each
- Leather Executive Carrying case - $25
- OEM Weather resistant case by Otterbox - $165
- Two Auto/Air adapters - $10 each
Of course I am willing to work package deals. Shipping is not included in the above prices, but I am not unreasonable when it comes to shipping. I posted the Otterbox case on eBay so you can check it out there if you wish as well as see my feedback.
PM me or post if you are interested.