Thread: Casio G'zOne Ravine (C781)

Feedback Score

Casio G'zOne Ravine (C781)

I think I have this post located in the correct location. Also, before I get bashed too much I have tried to search extensively for an answer to this question both on the web and on these forums. My question is, there are numerous text messages that I would like to save to my PC. Is there any way or any know software that I can get to assist me with this? I know that I could email them to myself through forwarding the messages on, but there are close to 50 I would like to save electronically on my computer, and was hoping that there is perhaps a quicker method. I've searched for C781 file browers, but have simply come up empty.

It's my understanding that all of these messages are stored in the phones internal memory, but was hoping that there is a program I can get downloaded and that will enable me to connect directly to my PC to transfer/copy these messages over.

Thanks for any help/suggestions!

Feedback Score

Have you found a solution?

Quote Originally Posted by snowdodge2011 View Post
    I think I have this post located in the correct location. Also, before I get bashed too much I have tried to search extensively for an answer to this question both on the web and on these forums. My question is, there are numerous text messages that I would like to save to my PC. Is there any way or any know software that I can get to assist me with this? I know that I could email them to myself through forwarding the messages on, but there are close to 50 I would like to save electronically on my computer, and was hoping that there is perhaps a quicker method. I've searched for C781 file browers, but have simply come up empty.

It's my understanding that all of these messages are stored in the phones internal memory, but was hoping that there is a program I can get downloaded and that will enable me to connect directly to my PC to transfer/copy these messages over.

Thanks for any help/suggestions!

Hello. I have been looking for the same thing and cannot find anything. I have saved the messages on another Vzw phone to the computer using BitPim, but cannot find the correct settings in BitPim for this casio g'zone rock phone. Please and thanks.