I sold my LE1700 Tablet PC computer and still have some accessories left over. Here is what is left:
- Renice K3VLAR 120GB 1.8” PATA ZIF SSD, $175 USD. Six months old, still functions great. The LE wasn’t my primary computer so the drive didn’t see much use. I bought the Renice after having several Kingspec drives fail on me. Never had a problem with the Renice. So even if you don't buy this one, I recommend this brand.
- Motion LE Series OEM External Drive with OEM USB cable and vertical stand, $45 USD
- LE Series Flex Dock with Power supply, $35 USD.
- Motion Universal Cradle, $20 USD. I used this as a screen protector when carrying my LE in my bag. It really provided the best screen protection for the computer. It can also be adapted to a RAM mount for putting the LE in your car, airplane, boat, or other vehicle.
- Motion OEM Stylus, $20 USD. The rubber is a little swollen so it has a hard time in the silo, but this would make a great back-up stylus for having on hand.
- Mobility PCMCIA Port Replicator, $15 USD, This was nice because I could have all my peripherals connected to the Tablet through the PCMCIA while still having it down on the desk and using it as a tablet. This was helpful when reading, drawing, or note taking on the tablet and working with another program on the other screen.
- Lind Auto/Air Adapter, $15 USD. This is brand new and sealed in the box.
- Motion LE Series Protective Case by Otterbox, $155 USD
Shipping will be extra. I will ship to USA, Canada, UK, and Australia. I will work with you on a package deal if you are interested in more than one item. PM or email me through the forums if interested.
Additional pictures posted pictures at: