Thread: Samsung R375C

Phone
    Atrix/Skyrocket/R455C/Samsung Jack
    Carrier
    GoPhone LTE
    Feedback Score

Samsung R375C

hello

is anyone using this phone? Are you using the optional opera browser? does it make using the slow internet better than the default browser on these phones?

look and act more like a regular modern browser?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by alphamale-b; 05-12-2012 at 10:04 AM. Reason: spelling error

Phones
    Ascend Y, Proclaim, Ascend Plus
    Shorty, LG290C, VX5500, S380C, 235C, 440G
    401G
    Carriers
    America Movil, Virgin Mobile
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by alphamale-b View Post
    hello

is anyone using this phone? Are you using the optional opera browser? does it make using the slow internet better than the default browser on these phones?

look and act more like a regular modem browser?

Thanks in advance
    I too would greatly appreciate any morsels of info I could get on this phone. Especially comparisons to the r355c and/or r455c.

Feedback Score
    Regarding the Samsung r375c: Overall, it is a great little phone, a definite upgrade from the former one I had, the r355c. The r375c is java-enabled and the Opera mini browser, which I downloaded & installed, is a big improvement over the standard web browser that comes w/the phone. I put MP3 music files and pictures on a 8GB mini SD card that I put in the phone for additional storage. The qwerty keyboard is small, takes some getting used to if one is not used to the little keys to type/text with, but it was no problem for me. For the money it's a great buy! Mine came from Walmart; it was cheaper there than on Straight Talk's website. I use the 30.00 per month All You Need Plan. I purchased a cute little protective cover for it on Amazon.com; just type in the name/type of the phone. Purchased a leather carrying case for it, at Walmart. Got a USB cable from Samsung to easily load pictures & music on the phone, rather than taking off the back cover of the phone & removing the SD card, etc.
    Hope this helps!

Phone
    Carrier
    GoPhone LTE
    Feedback Score
    thanks for taking time to answer my questions. i thought the opera browser would really help in making this phone "whole" and it sounds like i was right. next time i am in walmart i will pick one of these up. i use a xoom tablet for almost everything data so having this will give me a little flexibility with the phone browser. $30 phone service and $20 data a month has worked out great for me.

Feedback Score
    i love the opera browser its much better . just wish i could get bitpim to work or do some mods on the phone

Phone
    Carrier
    GoPhone LTE
    Feedback Score
    I ended up with the r455c. I think the mini does make a better browser they just put it in a bad place. You have to go to the game folder to get at it. I love the phone. Needed a line on verizon.