Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Virgin Mobile top-up refill discounts and offers!!

Feedback Score
    I thought Callingmart stop offering VM cards 8 or 9 months ago. When did they start selling them again?

Device(s)
    Nexus 6P
    Carrier(s)
    H2O Wireless
    Feedback Score
    CallingMart ran out of inventory for a few weeks earlier this year and there were fears they wouldn't get it back, but they eventually restocked.

Feedback Score
    Bummer. So does anybody know what's the maximum balance you can carry on your Beyond Talk account? I would like to stock up for at least several months in advance while I can still use 3% coupon at callingmart. I've seen references to $150/day and $400 total, but I'm almost positive that's for pay-lo accounts. What about Beyond Talk accounts? What's the maximum balance that you can carry in your Beyond Talk account?

Feedback Score
    I hope PinZoo won't be affected by this.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using HowardForums

Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JazzJackRabbit View Post
    Bummer. So does anybody know what's the maximum balance you can carry on your Beyond Talk account? I would like to stock up for at least several months in advance while I can still use 3% coupon at callingmart. I've seen references to $150/day and $400 total, but I'm almost positive that's for pay-lo accounts. What about Beyond Talk accounts? What's the maximum balance that you can carry in your Beyond Talk account?
    FYI, I currently have $179.85. I put in $150 last Thursday, and another $25 on Friday.

Device(s)
    OnePlus One, Sony Xperia Z Ultra, Nexus 7 (2013)
    Carrier(s)
    AT&T, T-Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cpcollector View Post
    I hope PinZoo won't be affected by this.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using HowardForums
    If the info that CallingMart posted is accurate:

Unfortunately Virgin Mobile is reducing their discounts to all re-sellers by June 1st, to the level that it won't be profitable even if we sell it at non-discounted price!
    It sounds as if all the resellers will be affected.

I just bought a $25 top-up from CallingMart and received the discount and points. I imagine that today or tomorrow is the last day for discounts online.

I'm guessing that a top-up card purchased from Target with a REDcard will be the only discount available in the future. Just a speculation; I hope to be proven wrong.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JetskiMark View Post
    If the info that CallingMart posted is accurate:

It sounds as if all the resellers will be affected.

I just bought a $25 top-up from CallingMart and received the discount and points. I imagine that today or tomorrow is the last day for discounts online.

I'm guessing that a top-up card purchased from Target with a REDcard will be the only discount available in the future. Just a speculation; I hope to be proven wrong.
    I agree, sounds as if the margins are gone on those. In 2009 shortly after Boost Mobile launched $50 Unlimited, Target had refill cards on sale off and on but now it's rare. If the refills are on sale and are good for 90 days, then I'd purchase one/use it on bill due date and buy 3 more a few days later to give me 90 days to use them.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 503ducati View Post
    I agree, sounds as if the margins are gone on those. In 2009 shortly after Boost Mobile launched $50 Unlimited, Target had refill cards on sale off and on but now it's rare. If the refills are on sale and are good for 90 days, then I'd purchase one/use it on bill due date and buy 3 more a few days later to give me 90 days to use them.
    BTW, cards are on sale at Target this week (5% off).

Device(s)
    iPhone 6s, Droid Turbo 2, Galaxy S4
    Carrier(s)
    Changes often
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JDubTrey View Post
    BTW, cards are on sale at Target this week (5% off).
    But when you live in a State that charges 7% tax + a 1.25 911 fee it's still cheaper to buy at Callingmart.

Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by billm261 View Post
    But when you live in a State that charges 7% tax + a 1.25 911 fee it's still cheaper to buy at Callingmart.
    Yep.

An occasional 5% sale + 5% off when using a target card may or may not be a good option for some.

I may try that boostmobilesav.com too. That seemed like a decent deal (maybe better than Target but not as good as callingmart).

Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    As of May 31, 2012, 10:03 Eastern day light saving time.

Looks like Callingmart.com still has 1% off on refills. Unfortunately, ca3p-1207 coupon code no longer work.

On the other hand, www.keepcalling.com still offers 5% off ($23.75 on $25 refil).

Device(s)
    Motorola Droid Bionic
    Carrier(s)
    PagePlus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hchen42 View Post

Looks like Callingmart.com still has 1% off on refills. Unfortunately, ca3p-1207 coupon code no longer work.

On the other hand, www.keepcalling.com still offers 5% off ($23.75 on $25 refil).
    thank you for the KeepCalling.com reminder as I just got the $40 refill for $38.

let's see what happens tomorrow June 1st if the discounts are still around??

BD

Device(s)
    LG Optimus V
    Carrier(s)
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hchen42 View Post

Where do they sell VM? All I see is calling different countries, not VM prepaid cards.

Carrier(s)
    Cricket Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ecvogel View Post
    Where do they sell VM? All I see is calling different countries, not VM prepaid cards.
    Look for Mobile Recharge. See picture attached. After clikcing on recharge now, it'll bring you to another page. Select Virgin as your operator. Name:  keepcalling.jpg
Views: 1350
Size:  206.6 KB

Carrier(s)
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Just tried to top up with Calling Mart. The PIN doesn't work. I've never had a problem before. Anyone else having issues?

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast