Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Virgin Mobile top-up refill discounts and offers!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by savewirelessbil View Post
    It's been a litte more than 1 week since I switched to VM. I am pretty happy so far. I was concerned about their 3G speed, but I can get as fast as 1.7mbs in NYC. Averages about 1mbs, which is good enough for me. Coverage is good even inside a building away from the window. Iwish they had $5/mo auto-pay discount for non-iPhone users.
    Which phone did you get? thoughts?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by plommm View Post
    Which phone did you get? thoughts?
    I got HTC One V from Radio Shack for $50. I love the phone actually. I know it's not the high end phone, meaning it doesn't have dual core, but it's good enough for me. It's smooth most of the time. The call quality is good and the signal has been good unless I'm in an elevator. 3G speed has been good. Highest at 1.7mbs, lowest at 500kbs. But most of the time it's around 900kbs. Again, this is good enough for me. The only thing about the phone is the notification LED is not accurate when I'm charging the phone when it's turned off. It keeps blinking orange even though the battery is fully charged.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by savewirelessbil View Post
    I got HTC One V from Radio Shack for $50. I love the phone actually. I know it's not the high end phone, meaning it doesn't have dual core, but it's good enough for me. It's smooth most of the time. The call quality is good and the signal has been good unless I'm in an elevator. 3G speed has been good. Highest at 1.7mbs, lowest at 500kbs. But most of the time it's around 900kbs. Again, this is good enough for me. The only thing about the phone is the notification LED is not accurate when I'm charging the phone when it's turned off. It keeps blinking orange even though the battery is fully charged.

Yeah thats a good price for that phone. Now that its $150 along with the Evo, I think I'm gonna grab the Evo.

Carrier
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Can we get back on topic - discounts on top up cards? Thanks!
    Do good. Be kind. Have fun.

Carriers
    Airvoice
    Feedback Score
    I've used Walmart for VM top-ups. They don't charge tax, and give a few cents discount. Lots of the other sites I've used started surcharges on VM, so that's the best deal I've found. But you have to be careful with Walmart or they will reject your purchase and cancel your order - although they email you your pin number, as a security measure, your billing address/paypal address has to match the address you have on your Walmart online account.

Feedback Score

The origin of really cheap Virgin Mobile USA topup codes

I have been lurking for some time here but never had a reason to register and post until now. It seems I have done something rash and ordered this: item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=16575521985

165 Yuan turns out to be(from my online credit card transaction summary):
    ALIPAY TAOBAO.COM - HANGZHOU , CN Pending -27.86 US

It was a PITA getting an Alipay account and adding money to it but I finally did it and ordered 1 "card". Not sure what happens now so I will post later with the results. I have heard that Alipay is good about refunds so if this is a scam then I will use the "Refund" button and see what happens.

Carrier
    Virgin Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bads3ctor View Post
    I have been lurking for some time here but never had a reason to register and post until now. It seems I have done something rash and ordered this: item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=16575521985

165 Yuan turns out to be(from my online credit card transaction summary):
    ALIPAY TAOBAO.COM - HANGZHOU , CN Pending -27.86 US

It was a PITA getting an Alipay account and adding money to it but I finally did it and ordered 1 "card". Not sure what happens now so I will post later with the results. I have heard that Alipay is good about refunds so if this is a scam then I will use the "Refund" button and see what happens.
    Buyer beware! Taobao is similar to ebay. It's a "market place".

Perhaps Alipay has improved. I used it and was disappointed by it. They used to "credit" the account. I couldn't withdraw it. I could only apply on future purchases. If I am not mistaken, Taobao, Alipay are part of Alibaba. There were many scams on Alibaba, Aliexpress over a year ago. While they've cut down on the scams, they still happen.

Honestly, I am even afraid of crazygametime.com and its severe discount. It just sound too good to be true. However, at least crazygametime.com is "one individual" and not millions of unknown merchant gathering together.

I've yet to hear VM , Boost shut down your account due to fraudulent code. I did hear Tmobile would shut your down if you enter a fraudulent code.

Feedback Score
    Results of ordering this: item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=16575521985:
    Seems that this is a physical card and not a VM code. I had instructions to email the VM code to me but I guess they don't speak English and mailed the card to the fake address I put in my alipay account. From what I can tell, there is no way to enter a US address in aliplay or taobao but it's all Chinese to me ;-)

Feedback Score
    They don't charge tax at all? So, if I buy a Virgin Mobile top-up card worth $40, they will charge me only $40 and I can top-up $40 on my account at VM?

Carrier
    Virgin Mobile USA
    Feedback Score
    As mentioned in the deals thread below, Target will have airtime for 10% off on 2/24. That is in addition to the 5% off for using a red card.

Carriers
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score

Carrier
    R+ - Zact/VMC - Ting - PPC - Lyca
    Feedback Score
    Right on, 44.99 for two months paylo service, thanks for the heads up!

Feedback Score
    I used this today: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Virgin-Mobil...item460da1a082
    I received $60 to my VM account in less than 5 min.

Here is another one but his ratings are non-existent: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Virgin-Mobil...item4ac1fd4b0d
    I have had no problems so far with these kinds of Ebay classified ads but buyer beware. My last $60 refill cost me $37 no tax but that deal is long gone.

Feedback Score
    Hey guys i have some extra 60$ Pins available if anyone wants to purchase.
    Going rate at the moment is ~$42.
    I can do Paypal/Ebay.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by iBenito View Post
    Hey guys i have some extra 60$ Pins available if anyone wants to purchase.
    Going rate at the moment is ~$42.
    I can do Paypal/Ebay.
    How would I get one?

Page 8 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast