Thread: Bad ESN??

Phones
    Iphone 3g
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score

Bad ESN??

I purchased 4G metroPCS phone and i try to activate this phone, rep told me it is bad esn phone.

Is there anyways to activate this phone? i bought this phone from somebody....i cannot get touch with person who sold me this phone..

Feedback Score
    There's nothing you or the person that you bought it from can do. Try to get your money back.

Phone
    LG Esteem
    Carrier
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by taekyong15 View Post
    I purchased 4G metroPCS phone and i try to activate this phone, rep told me it is bad esn phone.

Is there anyways to activate this phone? i bought this phone from somebody....i cannot get touch with person who sold me this phone..
    bad esn means stolen phone u should of called metro from another phone and have them check the esn b4 buying it.

Phones
    Iphone 3g
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    there are no ways to activate this phone??? i cannot get touch with this guy who sold me this phone..

or can i flash over to page plus, or cricket and sell it?? or since its 4G phone cannot be flash?

Phone
    LG Esteem
    Carrier
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    we can tell u about countless members comming in here complaining about a esteem they bought from craiglist or from the streets for alot of them they bought the esteem without the uicc card or what the noobs called the sim card which it isnt so. then they ask where can they purchase a uicc for the esteem the short answer is you cant. atleast not for the esteem. so basically what you got there is a expensive paper weight the person wont return your call beacause they know your gonna want your money back so they act like they dont notice you calling all day.

Phones
    Iphone 3g
    Blackberry Curve
    Carrier
    T-mobile
    Feedback Score
    so i screwed.. this phone meid recorded as stolen or lost handset..but if i change uicc card new uicc card that will not work?

Carrier
    Metro PCS
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by taekyong15 View Post
    so i screwed.. this phone meid recorded as stolen or lost handset..but if i change uicc card new uicc card that will not work?
    As n4zty said earlier, each UICC card is dedicated to each phone. You cannot replace the card, and EVEN IF YOU COULD, the ESN is still bad, and cannot be activated.

There's a reason you can't get a hold of the person who sold you the phone.

Sorry to be so blunt, but that's just the way it is.