It's actually $159.99
Any idea how long the sale price of $199 will last? My upgrade is not until 6/2 and I can't seem to get anyone at VZW to allow me to upgrade early and get my $50 NE2 credit. Need to decide if I should go for it at $199 or wait until to 6/2 to get my NE2 but risk that the phone goes back to $299.
It's actually $159.99
$159, what am I missing?
Re early upgrade; I thought verizon would let you do it a few days early--pm some reps. Post back if you know none.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using HowardForums
That's what I thought, but I've had no luck so far. I don't know any reps though.
It can be done early but can't do the NE2 early. AFAIK, the price is not changing before 6/2.
Looks like your choices are save $40 today or $50 on 6/2; assuming it stays at $199 as kc said. Never used Amazon.
I'm waiting this one out too with my 3 lines GFed UL data, but with the MAXX HD being written about I'd hazard a guess the MAXX is never going to rise above its current price. It won't get much lower, but it'll likely not rise IMO.
They shouldn't raise it too much especially if they want to move em.
This price is through Amazon Wireless and not directly through Verizon or it's retail stores. Check this article about the pricing: http://www.phonearena.com/news/Amazo...-Nexus_id30546.
According to the article the price will be as long as Amazon Wireless has the phone in inventory, not a specific date that the discount ends.
Good luck to all. I have the regular Moto Max and I am very pleased with the phone.
If I'm annoyed and you're annoyed, does that make us a paranoid ??
Sarcasm is a fine art...
"Don't believe everything you think"
It's not a matter of if you win or lose, it's how you assign the blame
I am in the same boat. My upgrade isnt due until 7/16/12 and i have a broken phone at the moment.
I would really like to get a RAZR MAXX but i havent been able to find anyone at Verizon to work with me on an early upgrade either.
Ditto HarryRod. I'm praying for it to hold out till 07/19. I so want this phone! My friend got some upgrade early invite so I'm wondering if I might see one of those soon.
As a store owner I'm praying an hoping it ends soon. If we match the price we lose $40.