Thread: HTC Titan 2 please help with MMS and 3G

Feedback Score

HTC Titan 2 please help with MMS and 3G

Son bought a HTC Titan2 . came new in box. very cool phone. Can send a text and make a phone call but the 3g or MMS does not work. I have not been unable to find much info on the phone any help would be great. Have a Iphone 3gs and I got that working I didn't think a windows phone would be this difficult. It is registered and on straight talk. Thanks

Phone
    Atrix/Skyrocket/R455C/Samsung Jack
    Carrier
    GoPhone LTE
    Feedback Score
    i just searched the forum and found a post near the end of april stating the focus and focus s are the only two current windows phones that the mms can be configured to work on ST.

Carriers
    BYOD ST T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    To get the data to work. Go to settings > cellular > edit apn. Then input ONLY att.mvno. Don't put any proxy information in. Power your phone off and turn it back on. Your data will now work. HTC has a connection app in their marketplace. I don't know if it has been configured for Straight talk yet.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    To get the data to work. Go to settings > cellular > edit apn. Then input ONLY att.mvno. Don't put any proxy information in. Power your phone off and turn it back on. Your data will now work. HTC has a connection app in their marketplace. I don't know if it has been configured for Straight talk yet.

Thanks that worked for Data. Straight Talk is not on the app. Will have to look for settings for MMS..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    why do you only put that in? why not the whole apn?

Carriers
    BYOD ST T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Windows live services don't work with proxys, so you don't put them in. Actually, you never actually need to put in proxys on any phone

Carriers
    Straight Talk (AT&T SIM)
    Feedback Score
    HTC's Connection Setup app doesn't have a Straight Talk profile when I last checked, AND it doesn't work on the Titan II yet. I've already complained to HTC but no update to the app so far. For the Straight Talk profile, last I heard, they're "working on it." As for the Titan II problem, they're "looking into it."

If you want to complain too, be my guest. I think the more complaints they get, the more likely they will address the issues in a timely manner.

http://htcdev.com/contact