Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Lets Update The List.. Places To Get Discounted Boost Refills

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 503ducati
    With dj2big's first hand experience purchasing through http://www.virtualcitycards.com , this as of now is the cheapest refill. It also appears they directly add it to your account?

I've been watching the "weekly ad" online from Target for refill cards on sale ($44), but haven't seen any since March. This is sometimes a regional sale item.
    callingmart.com also provides Boost "Auto Load" refill cards at $48.50 and then with the discount code "ca3p-1207" that brings the total cost down to $47.04. I have shopped their personally and I never had any problems with Calling Mart. So, besides the Universal Prepaid Cards on ebay, Calling Mart is the lowest I've seen.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ngnetzky
    callingmart.com also provides Boost "Auto Load" refill cards at $48.50 and then with the discount code "ca3p-1207" that brings the total cost down to $47.04. I have shopped their personally and I never had any problems with Calling Mart. So, besides the Universal Prepaid Cards on ebay, Calling Mart is the lowest I've seen.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/UNIVERSAL-PREPAI...1|293:1|294:50

I bought one of these from this seller, earlier this month for a little less. $45.97

Device(s)
    Moto i560
    Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Is www.virtualcitycards.com considered a reputable company? I'd do the ebay thing, but don't really want to wait.

And on a side note, thanks to this forum, I got the idea to buy a boostmobile starter kit on ebay instead of directly from boost. I didn't realize that was an option, thanks for the knowledge shared on here.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by karacer
    Is www.virtualcitycards.com considered a reputable company? I'd do the ebay thing, but don't really want to wait.

And on a side note, thanks to this forum, I got the idea to buy a boostmobile starter kit on ebay instead of directly from boost. I didn't realize that was an option, thanks for the knowledge shared on here.
    When I bought mine from that ebay seller, they emailed me the pin info soon after I bought it.

Device(s)
    Moto i560
    Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I saw this and wasn't sure:

Ebay has a BIG RESTRICTION now on email of pins and I will not EMAIL NO PINS! You will get the actual card in the mail.

I will have to look into it.

Also still wondering on Virtual city. Friends are interested as well, and they don't ebay.

Carrier(s)
    All of them.
    Feedback Score
    I saw this and wasn't sure:

Ebay has a BIG RESTRICTION now on email of pins and I will not EMAIL NO PINS! You will get the actual card in the mail.

I will have to look into it.

Also still wondering on Virtual city. Friends are interested as well, and they don't ebay.
    They are only saying that so eBay doesnt remove their listings, as it is against ebay rules to virtually deliver anything, even if its a code, or tutorial, program, etc....

But if you request it, he will ship.
    Home ISP, RR-Ultimate WiFi, $90/mo | Verizon 4G LTE, $30/mo Unlimited

School, $5,000/semester | Work

Device(s)
    Moto i1
    Carrier(s)
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    My local Best Buy sells all refill cards with NO sales tax. I have no idea why the just do.

Also, I was told if you re-boost online through boost they are required to collect your local sales tax amount, based on the address you supply them with on where you live.

IF YOU WANT PAY THROUGH BOOST ONLINE OR SET UP A REOCCURRING AUTO-RE BOOST AND NOT PAY SALES TAX....then create an address for your account that is in area with no sales tax, like Oregon. If you used an Oregon address on your account you can pay through Boost and not pay sales tax and just pay the flat $50.00. Just google the local baseball stadium (right out of the Blues Brothers) and use that address.

I seriously doubt they are going to look at your primary service area used vs the address you have listed on your account.

I personally don't think the worry about an eBay seller or any site with a web page is worth $3-$4 savings if you get burned once it will take a long time to recover from that having to be buying more cards at a discount.

But a nice list of reputable sellers, updated frequently would make a great sticky.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnM
    My local Best Buy sells all refill cards with NO sales tax. I have no idea why the just do.

Also, I was told if you re-boost online through boost they are required to collect your local sales tax amount, based on the address you supply them with on where you live.

IF YOU WANT PAY THROUGH BOOST ONLINE OR SET UP A REOCCURRING AUTO-RE BOOST AND NOT PAY SALES TAX....then create an address for your account that is in area with no sales tax, like Oregon. If you used an Oregon address on your account you can pay through Boost and not pay sales tax and just pay the flat $50.00. Just google the local baseball stadium (right out of the Blues Brothers) and use that address.

I seriously doubt they are going to look at your primary service area used vs the address you have listed on your account.

I personally don't think the worry about an eBay seller or any site with a web page is worth $3-$4 savings if you get burned once it will take a long time to recover from that having to be buying more cards at a discount.

But a nice list of reputable sellers, updated frequently would make a great sticky.
    No worries with verified sellers mentioned.

Feedback Score
    Has anyone found a discounted $20 or $10 reboost card? $50s seem like the most discounted.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnM
    Great tip.

Device(s)
    Nokia 3200
    Carrier(s)
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    Just another avenue for those in states that don't tax the Boost refill cards, if you have a Discover Card, you can get 5% cashback on purchases made on Bestbuy.com. Just pick in store pick-up and you've saved yourself $2.50 on a $50 card.

Device(s)
    Nexus 6
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ahab
    Just another avenue for those in states that don't tax the Boost refill cards, if you have a Discover Card, you can get 5% cashback on purchases made on Bestbuy.com. Just pick in store pick-up and you've saved yourself $2.50 on a $50 card.
    Another good tip.

When you end up paying $47.50 or even less, then it's significantly cheaper than other plans. I was looking at a $25 voice only plan with another carrier but after taxes and fees it's more like $30? with a very limited coverage area.

Device(s)
    Samsung A177
    Carrier(s)
    ATT
    Feedback Score

I bought from this site the first time yesterday. I would recommend it!

Carrier(s)
    I <3 Verizon!
    Feedback Score
    The previously mentioned Target rechargeable card is a pretty good deal, plus you don't have to enter a pin off the back every time you add funds, only the first time. After the first time you use it, it's then tied to your account, so you just go up to the cashier and ask him/her to put how ever much money you want on it, and it automatically goes into your Boost account. Plus you get a little key chain version of it, so you don't have to add another card to your wallet.

Device(s)
    Motorola i776
    Carrier(s)
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe12304
    The previously mentioned Target rechargeable card is a pretty good deal, plus you don't have to enter a pin off the back every time you add funds, only the first time. After the first time you use it, it's then tied to your account, so you just go up to the cashier and ask him/her to put how ever much money you want on it, and it automatically goes into your Boost account. Plus you get a little key chain version of it, so you don't have to add another card to your wallet.
    I agree.

It's super convenient and it gives a cash bonus that normal Boost branded cards don't give.

If you live near a Target store, it's a good and easy way to save.

I love the key-chain version. (No more fishing around to find it in your purse or your wallet!)

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast