Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm about to loose my ***** on Rogers...

Device(s)
    Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    Robbers
    Feedback Score

I'm about to loose my ***** on Rogers...

2 months ago I changed my plan and that was a mistake... I gave up my 700 min plan for the 250 EPP and now I'm paying the same amount (actually more) this month because of the lack of free incoming for the most part.

Anyone have suggestions before I ream out Rogers and tell the to straight f*ck off unless they give me free incoming and free after 6pm?

Suggestions for replacement plans from one of the bother big 3? Don't want hardware, I'm happy with my Nexus just want a decent plan for under $65 a mo... and it's clear that is becoming difficult these days when you want a half decent voice/data plan. Not looking to sign any contracts either.. month to month only.

PM is key if you have something to offer... thanks.

Feedback Score
    So it's Rogers fault that you agreed to change your plan to something that ultimately did not fit your needs? Perhaps your time is better spent speaking to a Rogers rep about your needs then ranting on an online forum.

Feedback Score
    Before you rip Rogers a new backside why don't you calmly talk to them about it and see if they will let you change your plan to something that will work for you. And as you admitted to and was rightfully pointed out, YOU were the one that changed your plan. Rogers just did what you asked them to.
    Had you purchased a faulty phone I could see them needing a chewing.

ST to IPhone http://goo.gl/bYd8e
    ST to Android http://goo.gl/Xael3
    ST to Windows Phone http://goo.gl/MMuZH
    Tracfone CS at 800-876-5753 or 800-626-4883
    Phone Number for Google Customer Service. 18558363987

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3, Blackberry Q10
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by B407 View Post
    So it's Rogers fault that you agreed to change your plan to something that ultimately did not fit your needs? Perhaps your time is better spent speaking to a Rogers rep about your needs then ranting on an online forum.
    +1

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.
    Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant.

Device(s)
    Asus Zenfone 2
    Carrier(s)
    Public Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Given the change in policy, as long as you don't take a new phone, isn't the cancellation fee only $12.50 if you are on contract? So there really isn't any negative to signing a contract if it will result in longer term savings given the nominal cancellation cost. Perhaps the OP may want to look at the retentions sub-forum for an idea of what s/he may be able to get.

Device(s)
    Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    Robbers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by B407 View Post
    Maybe you need reading lessons... I never said it was their fault did I?

What I'm upset about is that I gave up my 700 plan for the plan I have now because I thought I could make it work... of course I was naive enough to think this and the rogers retention rep that I spoke with at the time wouldn't budge on getting me free incoming... so much for loyalty I suppose.

Regardless I took the plan anyway and it's not working out... and before I call in this time I wanted to know if there was another plan that would work for me out there.. I know there is a number of people who work for the other companies that would be able to offer something

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S3, Blackberry Q10
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    You might be fortunate enough to get free incoming without signing at least some sort of commitment... however it might be a stretch you may have to sign a 1 year... If you commit to Rogers, they will commit to you- but it has to go both ways.

Additionally, I read your OP the same way... if you made the mistake of changing plans thinking you could make it work... why are you going to take out your frustration on them? They aren't the ones holding you down and making you pick up all the incoming calls... So before you make the kind recommendations for the members to continue their education and upgrade their reading skills, I suggest you take the time to analize your bills and your usage prior to jumping to a plan that is cheaper in hopes you wont go over the minutes.

Let us know how you fare with Retentions... I would be interested to see what they offer you if you sign a 1 year rather than continue MTM.

Device(s)
    Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    Robbers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dx3 View Post
    Given the change in policy, as long as you don't take a new phone, isn't the cancellation fee only $12.50 if you are on contract? So there really isn't any negative to signing a contract if it will result in longer term savings given the nominal cancellation cost. Perhaps the OP may want to look at the retentions sub-forum for an idea of what s/he may be able to get.
    I've looked and looked and looked for a while even before switching... seeing that they're as stingy as they are currently I'm not sure if this well go well for me or Rogers. I have nothing to loose by leaving Rogers on my end... they on the other hand have a 11+ year customer they could potentially loose which up until recently was always in the top tier when it came to spending on monthly bills.

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    I'm trying to figure out what the *'ed word in the thread title could possibly be...

5 characters. Presumably a swear word.

B***h? "I'm about to loose my b***h on Rogers..."? No that doesn't fit at all...

Ya I can't come up with anything at all that would make sense in that sentence. Help me out here.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    lunch? filler

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by some-gei View Post
    lunch?
    If he meant Lose not "loose" then that almost makes sense. That doesn't explain why he censored it, but it's better than anything I can come up with.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    I'm about to loose my bears on Rogers?

maybe he has pet bears and he's about to let them loose on rogers

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by some-gei View Post
    I'm about to loose my bears on Rogers?

maybe he has pet bears and he's about to let them loose on rogers
    Ah yes that must be it.

Device(s)
    Nexus
    Carrier(s)
    Robbers
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by D Mac View Post
    I'm trying to figure out what the *'ed word in the thread title could possibly be...

5 characters. Presumably a swear word.

B***h? "I'm about to loose my b***h on Rogers..."? No that doesn't fit at all...

Ya I can't come up with anything at all that would make sense in that sentence. Help me out here.
    yes its' supposed to be lose... and it s**t but the built in sensor changed it to *****

Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTORIOUS VR View Post
    yes its' supposed to be lose... and it s**t but the built in sensor changed it to *****
    Actually no the sensor keeps the same number of characters:
    a*s = ***
    s**t = ****
    b***h = *****

So there is no way you wrote "s**t but the built in sensor changed it to *****"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast