Thread: MSF01 Error Code

Feedback Score

MSF01 Error Code

I have been trying to call my friend who also has MetroPCS and when I call my friend it says MFS01 The phone number you are calling is no longer in service. Does this mean that my friend cancelled the service, did not pay the bill or the phone number was switched? It rings twice and the message plays. Any ideas as to whats going on? Thanks

Phone
    LG Esteem
    Carrier
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    canceled or did not pay the bill = the same results metro dont give a damn if u cancel or stop paying either way they disconnect you. E,ail your friend or something.

Phones
    G2
    G2
    Carrier
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by n4zty View Post
    canceled or did not pay the bill = the same results metro dont give a damn if u cancel or stop paying either way they disconnect you. E,ail your friend or something.
    Yeaa lol i still use my admire to surf the web on wifi. Thats the only good thing lol

Sent from my LG-MS910 using HowardForums
    Sent from my G2 From T-Mobile

Phones
    samsung SCH-i220
    apple iPhone
    Carriers
    metropcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by travelplus View Post
    I have been trying to call my friend who also has MetroPCS and when I call my friend it says MFS01 The phone number you are calling is no longer in service. Does this mean that my friend cancelled the service, did not pay the bill or the phone number was switched? It rings twice and the message plays. Any ideas as to whats going on? Thanks
    I got that message many, many times when calling my spouse while she was in upstate New York. Her text worked fine though. The issue was she had $4.80 in her metro connect account (minimum $5) and thus no roaming. I talked to MetroPCS customer service for hours & hours on that fiasco since they did not even know of their own $5 minimum requirement. Saving grace of course is the fact MetroPCS lost many on the account that month because of the length of customer service calls.
    paul k. sanchez

Feedback Score
    Minimum requirement for travel talk is changed to $2 while back... don't know why your account need to have $5..

Phones
    samsung SCH-i220
    apple iPhone
    Carriers
    metropcs
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by drps4 View Post
    Minimum requirement for travel talk is changed to $2 while back... don't know why your account need to have $5..
    This was a while ago during Christmas. As I said my biggest issue was the constant incorrect information about "*228 to update roaming list", "go to a MetroPCS store to have it reprogrammed", "it must be because she did not pay her bill", "i'll have to write up a trouble ticket and you can call back in a week to find out if it was solved", etc.

But as I said spent many, many hours with their call centers on this issue so MetroPCS lost money on my service that month and many months after that.