Thread: Is there any difference between Tmobile and Walmart $30 plan?

Feedback Score

Is there any difference between Tmobile and Walmart $30 plan?

I know both Tmobile and Walmart both offer a $30 unlimited text/Data (5gb) with 100 minutes talk time, but is there any differences between the two? Taxes, data speed, etc?

Phone
    Nexus 4 8GB
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Nope, they're the exact same, and actually I would almost advice anyone wanting this plan to activate it online once you have your SIM kit and activation code than trying to go to Walmart to activate it. You don't even have to purchase a phone from Walmart to have this plan. Just the monthly4G sim Kit from T-Mobile will do.

Carriers
    AT&T mobile share
    T-mobile prepaid
    Feedback Score
    TmoToGo refill codes can be bought from calling mart at a small discount and without any sales tax.

Carriers
    ·T···Mobile·
    Feedback Score
    Only real difference i see between my postpaid and my prepaid $30 sim is i can't change call forwarding on the prepaid, no google voice setup. I just turned off the voicemail and ignore the call. works fine.

Carriers
    AT&T mobile share
    T-mobile prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by danska View Post
    Only real difference i see between my postpaid and my prepaid $30 sim is i can't change call forwarding on the prepaid, no google voice setup. I just turned off the voicemail and ignore the call. works fine.
    good point I was forgetting about the inability to call forward on t-mobile prepaid and it is crutial to me not
    only because of google voice but also because I normally have a disconnected number set as the call forward when busy so when I press the decline button on annoying telemarketers instead of reaching my voicemail they get a dead end disconnect message.

Another difference lies in the conference calling where prepaid only allows up to a four way call while postpaid allows a full six way call though with only 100 minutes in that plan there is no room to use this feature.