Thread: Plan info

Device(s)
    Nokia 6160
    Carrier(s)
    rogers ATT
    Feedback Score

Plan info

Hey guys, I got an issue with my Rogers plan and of course Rogers Does not care to do anything.

I got signed into a plan back in March because my phone was faulty and I needed a replacement. I spoke to a rep and they somehow managed to get the system to upgrade me (after a year of getting my phone upgraded) to a iPhone but she mentioned that I had to change the plan as well as there's a price limitation that the system must have a min amount of the service of 50.00. Fine since I needed a phone I agreed but she couldn't confirm that the phone order wouldn't cause an ECF. so with that being said I said just change the plan and have someone call me back for the iPhone order.

I never ended up getting a call back from this agent (that I knew wasn't going to happen) but since I didn't get my iPhone, I'm stuck paying more money on my bill. When I spoke to another rep and retentions they no longer even came close to offering me a comparable plan to the one I had. They didn't care to even come up and try to find something to fit my needs. Now I am stuck on a plan I don't remotely use and getting billed for it. Plan is:

My 10 Canada wide
    Eve/WE free at 6
    Unlimited pic/mms etc
    CID
    6GB data
    I paying 65.00/mo for this.

I just need something to be free at 6pm and caler ID why are they sticking this s$!t to me and not trying to work with me?

Spoke to 3 reps and they al stone walled me..

Any advice or help is appreciated. I might just cancel, pay the ECF just leave if this is how I'm going to be treated and I have 2 accounts with these losers.

Thanks guys.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Too many phones to count

Carrier(s)
    Rogers
    Feedback Score
    Well... You were renewed and you didn't get your iPhone. It's their screw up, enjoy your $12.50 cancellation fee.

Feedback Score
    You can pick any plan thats on the website if you want a new one. Retention is there to save people who are cancelling and they don't always need to make deals. the worse thing is always calling back because there is a note each time you call saying why you called.
    Why have you waited so long to do something about it?

Device(s)
    iPhone 6 64GB
    Carrier(s)
    Fido
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gjeff12 View Post
    Well... You were renewed and you didn't get your iPhone. It's their screw up, enjoy your $12.50 cancellation fee.
    +1. Some of the other carriers have porting credit promos on right now, so if you port to them, you'd get new customer pricing on a new phone and a porting credit possibly.
    Unlocked JetBlack 128GB iPhone 7Plus, Unlocked 64GB iPhone 6, unlocked 32GB iPhone 5 (AWS), unlocked 16GB iPhone 4
    Unlimited Provincial Calling, Unlimited Global SMS/MMS, Conditional Call Forwarding, 10 message VM
    12GB/90 days
    $36/Month Public Mobile, $15 400 international LD that don't expire
    $49/6GB, Unlimited Canada-wide anytime minutes, Unlimited messaging (SMS/MMS) CD, VM

Device(s)
    Nokia 6160
    Carrier(s)
    rogers ATT
    Feedback Score
    Hey guys. All good points. I didn't do anything about it because at the time I was a Rogers employee and I was getting half off. Once I left I saw all the crazy charges and wanted my previous plan. I found out later it was grandfathered.

Unfortunately I had to do something as my account was in limbo between the employee acct and a regular account. Their system screwed me and now I'm SOL.

There's more to it than that but long story short I needed a new phone and it never happened. I don't think my contract was renewed as they confirmed that my contract ends on April 2014.