Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gusto2 u365 prepaid unlock

Feedback Score

Gusto2 u365 prepaid unlock

Any body knows how to get spc/msl for GUSTO U365 PREPAID
    I knew one site shows how to send few commands trough workshop then it will show spc for u360, lost it some how...

Phone
    Nokia 2720
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Virgin
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by huchka View Post
    Any body knows how to get spc/msl for GUSTO U365 PREPAID
    I knew one site shows how to send few commands trough workshop then it will show spc for u360, lost it some how...
    The "subsidy code" on a Verizon phone is all zeros ; Verizon knows which phones they have sold by serial number. What do you want to do?
    Regards, FJ

Phones
    N/A
    Pantech Jest
    Carriers
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Verizon Prepaid phones sold in box stores are locked with a non-zero SPC that is different for each phone. A few people have said that they were able to get a CSR to tell them the code.

Carrier
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    I'm not 100% on how to do this but I gave a few ideas. Tried 000000?

Connect the phone to CDMA WS. Once connected and the phone is reading move to the "Security" tab. Under MSL/SPC click on the drop down menu and select the Samsung Method. Click on the Read button. Doesn't show up?

Send the 16 digit password. First try the default samsung password and if it accepts try reading the MSL again. No luck?

Send the Verizon password. It is 2010031619780721. After the phone accepts try reading again. Some phones after you send the provider password the MSL shows up automatically. No love?

Try connecting to the device with QXDM. In the command window send the password. The commands you have to send are going to be...

password 2010031619780721
    requestnvitemread spc

After the second command the MSL should show. It might show in code. It is going to be something like...

x30
    x31
    x32
    In which case your MSL=012xxx. No love yet?!?!

Try opening the phone with EFS explorer in QPST. If the /nvm/num folder is unlocked and accessible (unlikely) pull out file number 85. Just copy the file to the desktop and open it with your favorite hex editor. The spc should be on the right hand side. Nothing?

If it is a used phone, call up Verizon and say that you're looking to start up a new account with the phone. Give them the necessary information and after everything is done they'll have you reprogram the phone. When reprogramming they'll give you the MSL/SPC. Didn't work?!?!

I'm out of ideas.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kolosus View Post
    I'm not 100% on how to do this but I gave a few ideas. Tried 000000?

Connect the phone to CDMA WS. Once connected and the phone is reading move to the "Security" tab. Under MSL/SPC click on the drop down menu and select the Samsung Method. Click on the Read button. Doesn't show up?

Send the 16 digit password. First try the default samsung password and if it accepts try reading the MSL again. No luck?

Send the Verizon password. It is 2010031619780721. After the phone accepts try reading again. Some phones after you send the provider password the MSL shows up automatically. No love?

Try connecting to the device with QXDM. In the command window send the password. The commands you have to send are going to be...

password 2010031619780721
    requestnvitemread spc

After the second command the MSL should show. It might show in code. It is going to be something like...

x30
    x31
    x32
    In which case your MSL=012xxx. No love yet?!?!

Try opening the phone with EFS explorer in QPST. If the /nvm/num folder is unlocked and accessible (unlikely) pull out file number 85. Just copy the file to the desktop and open it with your favorite hex editor. The spc should be on the right hand side. Nothing?

If it is a used phone, call up Verizon and say that you're looking to start up a new account with the phone. Give them the necessary information and after everything is done they'll have you reprogram the phone. When reprogramming they'll give you the MSL/SPC. Didn't work?!?!

I'm out of ideas.
    thank you for your effort, did not work.

Feedback Score
    that code don't work for the gusto 2. Any one have the u365 sp?
    Get it done!!

Phones
    lg9800
    Dare
    Commando
    Carrier
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Any other ideas about unlocking this phone? I too have been working on this for Days (off and on)

I am sure it is simple, just need to figure out the SPC address.

Phones
    lg9800
    Dare
    Commando
    Carrier
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Bump.

Any Ideas?

Phones
    Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus
    Nexus S
    Galaxy Nexus
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    16 digit password is

Phones
    lg9800
    Dare
    Commando
    Carrier
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by teyong View Post
    16 digit password is
    WOW!

This. Is. Awesome.

Care to share how it was found? Regardless, thank you.

Phones
    Nexus S, Galaxy Nexus
    Nexus S
    Galaxy Nexus
    Carriers
    T-Mobile
    Boost
    Feedback Score
    Use your best helper http://www.google.com/

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    if I bought this Gusto 2 and did the unlock -- then I would be able to use it on another MVNO which uses the Verizon network -- theoretically speaking?

Phones
    lg9800
    Dare
    Commando
    Carrier
    verizon
    Feedback Score
    I know Page plus won't take the ESN because they typically lock out prepaid ESN's.

Feedback Score

Smile got the spc! no need to call verizon.

Quote Originally Posted by kolosus View Post
    Thank you! I used current RevSkills 2.0.5.2 trial edition, hit menu > hardware forensics > port utils > qc + at-cmd, chose the efs tab, hit the read directories button, then the backup fs to zip button. from there, i could access the nvm/num/85 file and read the spc code with a hex editor.

Feedback Score
    I bought this phone prepaid is there anyway to get it on my postpaid account, I have not activated it prepaid yet...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast