Hi, I have a few questions about the plan and how it works.
1. Where can I find out the area that is considered the city?
2. What happens if I try to call home from another covered city?
3. Will the supertab take 4 1/2 years to pay off or will it reset at 3 years?
1. Email email@example.com
2. The 35 is unlimited LOCAL CALLS with no-zone restriction. If you get a number out of Victoria and say you go to Edmonton, you can receive calls from Edmonton numbers while here, or call out to Edmonton numbers, and it's unlimited. However, receiving a call from Vancouver while in Edmonton is long distance, and calling to Vancouver is long distance. As I don't live there, I am unsure if Victoria to Vancouver is considered long distance.
3. Long distance charges will apply.
3. You will continue to pay off the tab. It does not reset. You can pay it off at any time, but if you get a $200 tab, and you have only paid 150 off after 3 years, you would still owe.