Thread: Straight Talk Reserve - Service Date Issues

Feedback Score

Straight Talk Reserve - Service Date Issues

I attempted to purchase a 90 day unlimited plan today, and add to my Reserve. My Service End Date is 07/13. But the confirmation page showed a new end date of 9/30, so I cancelled the transaction.
    It appears that it is NOT adding to reserve. It should have an October date (around the 11th or so), but it looks like it isn't adding to Reserve, but instead treating it like I was at the end of my service date.

The screens said it would add to the reserve, but it looks like Straight Talk is trimming a lot of days of service. Anyone else having this issue??? Is this just a site issue, and maybe the date will be correct after my current Service Period expires 7/13?

(I tried posting to the Straight Talk Wireless Forum - but that's pretty worthless)

Thanks for any comments.

Feedback Score
    I had the same issue last month. When I added a 90 day plan the confirmation page and text msg said my plan ended 7/15.
    I figured it was a glitch and would worry about it later.
    I checked today and my end date was 12/12/12.
    Go figure. I checked my payment history and only the first month is listed.
    Guess I'll find out if I got 3 free months or 1 month for $45.

Feedback Score
    "If you think something is wrong, say something," and call the 800#.

Feedback Score
    I had this issue in May bought a 6 month added to reserveand the new expiration should have been 12/2/12. It showed 7/3/12 ( don't remember the exact day but basically it was as if I had only added a 30 day card). Called tech support which lasted into about a 45 min to hour call and they corrected but at first said I bought a international plan but finally after persuading them to look deeper they corrected. I would deal with it sooner than later.

Feedback Score
    I would contact the facebook ST support they were able to resolve a similar problem form me plus if you keep your emails with them you have a sort of written proof you can use later down the line if more issues pop up.

Feedback Score
    I posted the question to Facebook and got no reply, so I just deleted my post after 3 days since I knew they wouldn't answer. The Straight Talk Wireless Forum is useless. And I hate the 800 number (based on my experience with my delayed "next day shipping"). Guess I'll just wait till the day my Service ends next week, then just add to Reserve at that time.

Phone
    Atrix/Skyrocket/R455C/Samsung Jack
    Carrier
    GoPhone LTE
    Feedback Score
    There is something wrong with Facebook now. In another post I said they turned it over to tards. Sorta like google no customer service.