Thread: HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE Release Thread

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid (GoPhone)
    Feedback Score

HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE Release Thread

The HTC DROID Incredible 4G LTE is now listed for sale on the Verizon site:
    http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/s...edPhoneId=5892

Here's my Review:
    http://www.phonearena.com/reviews/HT...-Review_id3076

Used it for two days so far. Nice phone, well implemented ICS with HTC Sense 4.

=>Why did I leave Verizon Wireless after 18 years? Find out here: Leaving Verizon after 18 years!

=> Read my reviews for the Motorola DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini.

=> VX8000 at Disney World:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid (GoPhone)
    Feedback Score
    I've been told a future software update will enable Global Roaming on the phone, similar to the Motorola Razr.
    http://www.phonearena.com/news/The-H...upport_id31999

Carrier(s)
    VZW
    Feedback Score
    I got mine yesterday and took about 8 hours to get everything transferred and set-up.

So far, I like it but there is a learning curve involved with ICS. There are some very neat new functions implemented into ICS that I wasn't expecting. I'm not going to go into much detail with those but I will mention one little annoyance that I'm trying to find a solution for; in the pull-down menu there is a constant reminder that my Wi-Fi is turned off; I'm not really inclined to turn it on because I've been getting blazing 4G speeds (upwards of 35Mb/s ^ and 25Mb/s v - much faster than my home internet) and I've still maintained my unlimited data plan, despite VZW's efforts. Basically that little notification just sits in the alert tray and gets ignored while taking up space on the top of my screen.

Anyway, that's about the only thing I've found so far that I don't like. Well, that and the fact that the dual-LED X-ray flash is gone from the Incredible 2. Oh well. I haven't it out yet, so the new single LED flash may be just as bright.
    --------------------------------------
    David

^-- Using PDANet on my Droid Eris