Thread: Japanese Apps/ make your request

Device(s)
    too many to place them here
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score

Smile Japanese Apps/ make your request

Hey guys

i been toying around with my build.prop changing back and forth between Docomo , SoftBank and KDDI and i have a set of apks i want to share; Let me also begin by saying that i will be updating this thread as much as i can and if you have a request please do let me know and i will "try" to get the apk requested and im saying this becasue im still not able to download all applications as there are IP restrictions and also the fact that some applications check your SIM card and if it is not the one intended then i won't let you go further an error message".

i bring you today 2 live wallpapers i was able to get from the market dont ask me how i got it to work all i know is my phone is an SH-06D, 102P or a ISW11F Arrows Z whenever i want and it was indeed a tedious procedure , luckily like i said im able to pull some freebies and some carrier specific apps from the market.

Name:  sharp1.png
Views: 1466
Size:  271.5 KB
    Name:  sharp2.png
Views: 1423
Size:  196.2 KB

both live wallpapers are interactive, with one you can move the feathers and with the other one you can pop the bubbles. nothing fancy here but they do look nice.

download from HERE
    (be nice and don't abuse from the dropbox download or they will close my account).
    We lose as much as we gain through life, and that includes who we used to be.

I WANT TO BUY A FUJITSU ESPRIMO DH550!!

Carrier(s)
    Personal (Argentina)
    Feedback Score
    Wow thanks . I'm not really a fan of live wallpapers because they drain more battery and slow the phone performance, but a lot of people will really appreciate it. ... You mentioned a few days ago that you could finally translate the machi-chara app. It would be awesome if you can upload it (maybe you should do it in the machi-chara post instead of this one, in order to keep things more organised in the forum)

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    yeah , will do , i have also a softbank live wallpaper with otosan that is NOT compiled from the source, i will be playing around with that and see if i can make an installable APK from it but i have and screenshot from the drawable mdpi folder, it seems this LWP was installed on the desire version of SoftBank.

Name:  image01.jpg
Views: 1410
Size:  29.0 KB

Feedback Score
    do you think it would be possible to get the ecoモード app?

Device(s)
    SKY IM-S350
    Carrier(s)
    Movistar
    Feedback Score

Carrier(s)
    DOCOMO
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nice thread. Could I have the SP-mode mail app from the SH-09D or something on Android 4.0?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    Here is another set of Apps...

NOTE TO USERS: PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APPS STRAIGHT FROM YOUR PHONE, IT WILL NOT WORK instead download them from your PC and push them to your phone SD CARD, remember to allow unknown sources on your android device.

HunterK
    Taiko no Tatsujin can't be downloaded to my phone for some reason unknown to me(most likely specs) but feel free to check our forums as some other guy was able to get it but i have to say i does not properly work (i tried the apk) sometimes songs don't play, lag so...is up to you sorry, the thread is called 3D android games.

Martindesu
    here is the SP-mode apk LINK

MrCool00236
    here is the ECO app from Docomo LINK

白い熊‎
    here is the PuyoPuyo 3D game, i honestly dont see the 3D part, maybe is something that the image looks 3D? my phone does not have 3D capabilites, anyway the app was protected and it was a PITASS to come up with the apk, i hope it works AND most importantly if you want the full app you need to buy it i think it was Y500.
    download to PC the push to phone LINK

for the ones instered here is the ICS version of the Palette UI, it works on my Glacier 4.0.4 so it probably works on any device LINK

the Docomo Media Player(ICS tested, i dunno GB), i actually have to say is good and i haven't found any issues with it LINK

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NeuroticallyYou View Post

for the ones instered here is the ICS version of the Palette UI, it works on my Glacier 4.0.4 so it probably works on any device LINK

the Docomo Media Player(ICS tested, i dunno GB), i actually have to say is good and i haven't found any issues with it LINK
    Tried these two but they won't install on my SH-01D - Parsing error. It's running 2.3.5, maybe that's why.
    Sharp mobile devices database & tips for Sharp smartphones: http://sharp.cheeseus.org
    Selling: Near mint Sharp SoftBank 005SH: SIM unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, leather case
    Selling: Sharp Aquos Phone 007SH – The Hybrid, SIM-unlocked, permanent root, 16 GB microSD, optimised.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseus View Post
    Tried these two but they won't install on my SH-01D - Parsing error. It's running 2.3.5, maybe that's why.
    Parse error means it can't be installed on Gingerbread so I guess its ICS/JB only. I have the palette UI for gingerbread if you want it.

Sent from my MyTouch 4G using HowardForums

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Parse error means it can't be installed on Gingerbread so I guess its ICS/JB only. I have the palette UI for gingerbread if you want it.

No, thanks. I have it already and it sucks. I just wanted to see if the ICS one sucks as much as the Gingerbread one.

Did you get my PM with the link?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    No, thanks. I have it already and it sucks. I just wanted to see if the ICS one sucks as much as the Gingerbread one.

Did you get my PM with the link?
    Hey cheeseus , yeah I just checked it but those apks are odexed I will try to deodex them since I didn't have the home test and switcher .

Thanks !

Device(s)
    Aquos Zeta SH-01G
    Carrier(s)
    Mtel Bulgaria
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Hey cheeseus , yeah I just checked it but those apks are odexed I will try to deodex them since I didn't have the home test and switcher .

Thanks !

Well, you can't get them in any other format when you are taking them from the phone.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    Well, you can't get them in any other format when you are taking them from the phone.
    i know because they are on stock format , once i deodex them they should install in any phone, in any case i hope i can do that im reformating my laptop so im starting fresh with the whole Java setup.

let's hope we can have the Sharp Launcher available for everybody.

Feedback Score
    Could you maybe get this app for me? https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...Lm90b2RlY28iXQ..

It s one of those I can t download because of the country restrictions.

Or maybe some of these kisekae^^ (in my country they make it look like that home replacement app has nothing but paid themes -_-)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...also_installed

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...zEwMDAwMDkwIl0.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...zEwMDAwMDEwIl0.

I have to watch out not to ask too much..or get too greedy lol in fact there s ton of apps I d love to use but I can t because of the country restriction ^^°

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    well those are korean so ill see if i can download them with Docomo carrier ID if not then you will have to give me some carriers from korea so i can work with that. the first yeah ill give it a try.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast