Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Japanese Apps/ make your request

Feedback Score
    Thank you^^ I know the kisekae are korean (and i don t understand korean at all^^°) but the deco app is japanese^^ <3 I d be eveb more thankful for all kinds of kisekae for plette ui but i think that for most of the free ones you need a docomo account, or can you access those as well? *_* thank you a lot anyway

Device(s)
    too many to place them here
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiCupCake View Post
    Thank you^^ I know the kisekae are korean (and i don t understand korean at all^^°) but the deco app is japanese^^ <3 I d be eveb more thankful for all kinds of kisekae for plette ui but i think that for most of the free ones you need a docomo account, or can you access those as well? *_* thank you a lot anyway
    OK let's begin first by saying otodeco is publicly available but in any case I'll put it here LATER THIS AFTERNOON so you can get it. The other ones are not kisekae themes , those are themes for a launcher called CUKI themes which is available worldwide as I was able to get it even with my T-Mobile service , once you install the launcher you will be able to browse themes by the name of the developer SK planet.

Sent from my MyTouch 4G using HowardForums
    We lose as much as we gain through life, and that includes who we used to be.

I WANT TO BUY A FUJITSU ESPRIMO DH550!!

Feedback Score
    Waaah, thank you!! I m really looking forward to it <3

Hmm i know, and i also had that launcher installed but all that showed up for me on google play was their paid themes and in their own shop all the downloads for the free themes failed for me so it seems it s my countrie s fault x.x

Feedback Score
    Hi I would like to request few apps which I have lost most preinstalled apps after resetting AQUOS SH09D
    Can someone extract it for me. million thanks

ichannel
    Spmode mail
    machichara
    Gガイド番組表
    SHSHOW
    IC tag barcode reader
    DOCOMO Anshin Scan
    トルカ
    iD(アイディ)
    地図アプリ
    フォントマネージャ
    かざしてクレジット
    パーソナルエリア
    BOOKストア マイ本棚
    名刺作成
    フォントマネージャー

Please help thanks

Feedback Score
    Hello
    Can you please download this app for me?
    Utsushite Hon'yaku from docomo
    Thanks

Device(s)
    m430i
    Carrier(s)
    WIND
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by telis11 View Post
    Hello
    Can you please download this app for me?
    Utsushite Hon'yaku from docomo
    Thanks
    Ditto for Utsushite (and hanashite) honyaku!
    (I wonder if any of these apps would ever run on a non docomo european android.. would love to try some on my Xperia..

Feedback Score
    The app from docomo is in the google play store
    I tried to download it with apk downloader but I can't
    You must have a compatiable phone
    Is there any tweak for the build.prop system file?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    yes there are "tweaks" you have to do before downloading apps from other countries is not just a matter of pointing your browser or market to the desired app/link , i would not suggest you to play around with any system files due to the fact that you can "break" your system integrity the close scenario could be after doing the changes to the build.prop and rebooting your phone then you could end up on an endless boot or your phone not loading the OS. My phone was not compatible with anything on japanese market i made it a hybrid phone, i created different build.props so i could switch from Docomo to SoftBank or KDDI and so on, i had a T-Mobile MyTouch 4G so it wasn't compatible haha.

im not going to be able to download any applications as i don't have an Android phone at the moment, im using an LG Crystal which is not even a smartphone, if any of you follows me on twitter or read my blog then you should know i won't be able to do anything at the moment until i get something so i can properly work and follow up on requests, in the meantime ....sorry but no apps for the moment.

regards

Dave
    Last edited by NeuroticallyYou; 10-17-2012 at 07:45 AM.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NeuroticallyYou View Post
    yes there are "tweaks" you have to do before downloading apps from other countries is not just a matter of pointing your browser or market to the desired app/link , i would not suggest you to play around with any system files due to the fact that you can "break" your system integrity the close scenario could be after doing the changes to the build.prop and rebooting your phone then you could end up on an endless boot loop or your phone not loading the OS. My phone was not compatible with anything on japanese market i made it a hybrid phone, i created different build.props so i could switch from Docomo to SoftBank or KDDI and so on, i had a T-Mobile MyTouch

4G so it wasn't compatible haha.

imi not going to be able to download any applications as i donofany
    't have an Android phone at the moment, im using an LG Crystal which is not even a smartphone, if any of you follows me on twitter or read my blog then you should know i won't be able to do anything at the moment until i get something so i can properly work and follow up on requests, in the meantime ....sorry but no apps for the moment.

regards

Dave
    Hi Dave

I am using a japanese smartphone sharp but currently in hong kong is there any reason?

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken_San View Post
    Hi Dave

I am using a japanese smartphone sharp but currently in hong kong is there any reason?
    yes, the reason is you are not in Japan, the Play Store filters your app database based on several things like IP Address, android version, processor version, carrier fingerprint, etc etc, if you are using a Docomo phone with a carrier from Hong Kong then the Play store will only show you apps based for your country. IP address restriction been the hardest to bypass.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by PANDAKOPANDA View Post
    Ditto for Utsushite (and hanashite) honyaku!
    (I wonder if any of these apps would ever run on a non docomo european android.. would love to try some on my Xperia..
    It would be nice to test the DoCoMo AR translator. Hopefully someone shares it with us.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    yes, the reason is you are not in Japan, the Play Store filters your app database based on several things like IP Address, android version, processor version, carrier fingerprint, etc etc, if you are using a Docomo phone with a carrier from Hong Kong then the Play store will only show you apps based for your country. IP address restriction been the hardest to bypass.

I have another phone HD2 which runs CM7 Android on SD Card & I could download japanese market apps but not all of them after changing the region to docomo by market enabler, those mentioned in above post I could not be download them with same message.

I am ready to play around with sys/build since it is SD Card version even if keeps booting I can reinstall it anytime. Please guide me how to change the build to Docomo on my HD2.

Appreciate your help
    Ken

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    I am ready to play around with sys/build since it is SD Card version even if keeps booting I can reinstall it anytime. Please guide me how to change the build to Docomo on my HD2.
    is not that easy, specifically you have a windows phone device which i don't even know what type of components the device have e.g. MSMxxxxxx type of device, you have to take in consideration is not just a matter of changing thing you can really screw the device....well you have a WP so i don't know until what extend you could break it...anyway, you need to know what type of processor your phone have, the board platform e.g MSM7k
    processor type etc etc. here is what a build.prop would look like with modified parts

ro.product.model=SH-12C (phone model)

ro.product.brand=DOCOMO (brand or carrier)

ro.product.name=DOCOMO PHONE (phone model again)

ro.product.device=DOCOMO PHONE (device id, phone model or name, this is what the Play Store see to identify your device)

ro.product.board=DOCOMO PHONE (changes according to the device)

ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a (CPU type changes depending the device/manufacturer)

ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi (CPU type changes according device/manufacturer)

ro.product.manufacturer=SHARP (manufacturer)

ro.product.locale.language=ja (language)
    ro.product.locale.region=JP (your world region, changes according to location)

ro.board.platform=msm7k (VERY IMPORTANT, THIS CHANGES AFFECTS PERFORMANCE also boot loop, DO NOT CHANGE UNLESS NECESSARY)

ro.mtp.manufacturer=NTT DOCOMO, Inc.(this only applies to Docomo MTP)

ro.sh_build.id=S7301 (DO NOT CHANGE UNLESS NECESSARY)

i say find out first the specs of your phone and the ones you want to match, my glacier was compatible with an SH-12c, infobar and Softbank phone i don't remember, the reason why i choose those devices was because compatibility and the same components on the build.prop.

Feedback Score
    is not that easy, specifically you have a windows phone device which i don't even know what type of components the device have e.g. MSMxxxxxx type of device, you have to take in consideration is not just a matter of changing thing you can really screw the device....well you have a WP so i don't know until what extend you could break it...anyway, you need to know what type of processor your phone have, the board platform e.g MSM7k
    processor type etc etc. here is what a build.prop would look like with modified parts

ro.product.model=SH-12C (phone model)

ro.product.brand=DOCOMO (brand or carrier)

ro.product.name=DOCOMO PHONE (phone model again)

ro.product.device=DOCOMO PHONE (device id, phone model or name, this is what the Play Store see to identify your device)

ro.product.board=DOCOMO PHONE (changes according to the device)

ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a (CPU type changes depending the device/manufacturer)

ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi (CPU type changes according device/manufacturer)

ro.product.manufacturer=SHARP (manufacturer)

ro.product.locale.language=ja (language)
    ro.product.locale.region=JP (your world region, changes according to location)

ro.board.platform=msm7k (VERY IMPORTANT, THIS CHANGES AFFECTS PERFORMANCE also boot loop, DO NOT CHANGE UNLESS NECESSARY)

ro.mtp.manufacturer=NTT DOCOMO, Inc.(this only applies to Docomo MTP)

ro.sh_build.id=S7301 (DO NOT CHANGE UNLESS NECESSARY)

i say find out first the specs of your phone and the ones you want to match, my glacier was compatible with an SH-12c, infobar and Softbank phone i don't remember, the reason why i choose those devices was because compatibility and the same components on the build.prop.

Hi bro

Here is my phone spec

Network system: HSDPA / UMTS / GSM 850 / GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
    Screen Size: 4.3 "
    Screen Category: TFT
    Screen Color: 65536 colors
    Screen resolution: 480 x 800
    Pixels: 500 million pixels
    Movie Shooting: Support
    Phone type like: Straight body
    CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD2850 1GHz
    Operating System: Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
    Body color: Black
    Size: 120.5 x 67 x 11 mm
    Weight: 157 gram
    Control: Touch
    Battery Type: Lithium battery (1230 mAh)
    Talk time: 380 minutes
    Standby time: 490 hours
    Built-in memory capacity: RAM: 448MB / ROM: 512MB
    Expandable memory: MicroSD

I use dual boot Win 6.5 & Android. Android installed on my SD Card. So I mostly use Android only from SD Card which is rooted.

Please advise.

Device(s)
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile(main)
    Feedback Score
    CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD2850 1GHz
    this is going to be my last message regarding this, let's keep this post solely for request. Find a japanese phone that have the same type of processor to begin with, it would be easier because certain apps require certain type of processor, Android SDK API, camera, etc, etc.

So find out first something simmilar to what you have. Please let's keep this post clean as this is solely for request.

best

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast