Thread: Says I need calling card to complete call

Feedback Score

Says I need calling card to complete call

Hey every one when I call a phone number it say I need to use a calling card to countiune with the call I am trying to call the Alex Jones show where I can listen to the Radio show through the phone I used to be able to do it. GCN network has about 30 shows an this an another number dose not work the $=# is 1-605-562-7701 ithink it is from south dekodata any one know whats up!!

Phone
    LG Esteem
    Carrier
    METRO PCS
    Feedback Score
    dekodata is that europe?

Edit oh u meant south dakota i found the info on the land line

tnID Database Record For 605-562-7701

Current Telephone Company:

Original Telephone Company:
    Western Wireless Corporation-sd
    Original Telephone Company Type:
    Wireless Carrier

Estimated Region:
    South Dakota

and your right i just dialed that number and it says we need a calling card ive gotten that message too while trying to call a fiend in alaska. ive managed to call them on my phone but only with google voice app on my android phone so if u have an android phone u can use google voice to call that number.

Feedback Score
    I have gotten that as well call metro and they reset the phone for me try that

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    I know I know everyone one say I talk like a cave man ugg ugg!! I am a loser an don't know what I am doing I have been with metro since 2004 but I am going to look hard t stright talk Samsung Galaxy Proclaim smart phone an the meto $40 3g plan with the $99 ZTE Score M The problem with straight talk is the phone is sold out an will cost $40 over the retail price the phone is $240 on ebay

Feedback Score
    After the 2nd call to metro pcs said that phone number is not included an will will have to use a calling card the NEW WORLD ORDER has turned metro pcs in to a police state I will be leaving metro after almost a decade.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by timmyjim View Post
    Hey every one when I call a phone number it say I need to use a calling card to countiune with the call I am trying to call the Alex Jones show where I can listen to the Radio show through the phone I used to be able to do it. GCN network has about 30 shows an this an another number dose not work the $=# is 1-605-562-7701 ithink it is from south dekodata any one know whats up!!
    Check this website - will give you an answer as to whether you can call any US number. Chances are this number was blocked - check out what "traffic pumping" is in relation to phone companies.

http://www.metropcs.com/metro/browse...uestid=1153453

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by samuraidrive View Post
    Check this website - will give you an answer as to whether you can call any US number. Chances are this number was blocked - check out what "traffic pumping" is in relation to phone companies.

http://www.metropcs.com/metro/browse...uestid=1153453

Thanks for the info I never new about these things. looks like I will have to learn how to use a app to listen to the show. I have been trying to figure this out for a month.

Feedback Score
    MY friend over in the Straight Talk forms told me to get a google voice ## then call the Alex Jones show an it worked I bought a smart phone for Straight Talk I think i will try them out!!