Thread: HTC DROID DNA 6435LVW Pre-Release Thread

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Carrier(s)
    vzw [UL data]
    Feedback Score
    Presumably the "L" means LTE.

Such crumbs and orts as drop our way seem consistent at 5". Not a tablet at that size -- nor much of a "monster" either, anymore. Still seems odd to me that there's a 5" full HD display for sale that the maker isn't using first in it's own device.
    Learning Android root on my SGSIII while waiting for Ubuntu Phone OS.

The Borg has assimilated US: Supreme Court Blocks Ban on Corporate Political Spending ~ "Resistance is futile."

Perspective instantiates reality.

Feedback Score
    Here are more supposed details. 1.5gb of ram? Not sure why you do that? HTC has done odd middle amounts before though.

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/09/15...80ppi-display/

Feedback Score
    Hmmmm... Supposed leaked press renders. If this is an accurate representation of the bezel, this is the REAL edge to edge display and it's happening in a more proper larger screened device rather than something targeting iPhone 5 with a bit more screen, but not really because of onscreen buttons.

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/09/17...alled-one-x-5/

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Hmm. We should know Wednesday. What time is the conference?

Feedback Score
    Yes we will. If you go back to the source of this it's not authentic. Created by some flicker sort as a concept.

Feedback Score
    Some more tidbits on this one. Guess it's going to be the Droid Inc X in name.

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Leake...y-more_id34726

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Why no mention at the news conference Wednesday?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldheld View Post
    Why no mention at the news conference Wednesday?
    Could be Microsoft related. And I get the odd impression there is something weird happening with the WM8 devices as these HTC and Nokia ones are getting all the love, but the Samsung Ativ S is basically a Galaxy SIII with WM8, which seems more exciting to me than it's getting credit for. Bigger screen and replaceable battery should count for something! Seemingly though Samsung didn't get as much help from MS for their stuffs as the other two and so just threw it in at the end of the Note II launch rather than having a dedicated event and now it's under everyone's radar because of it.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    It is strange how some some phones and brands are pushed. Is tbis phone to just appear with little hype? Then again the leaked roadmap did not include the Note II.

Feedback Score
    It is strange how some some phones and brands are pushed. Is tbis phone to just appear with little hype? Then again the leaked roadmap did not include the Note II.
    This will be pushed HARD by VZW. Pretty sure Galaxy SIII and Note 2 get very LITTLE VZW marketing dollars since they have effectively been pushed as Samsung dictated and are just on VZW cause VZW would rather offer them than lose customers that want them as they had to do with iPhone and Apple. Although they probably work better with Apple than Samsung as they and Apple are both very into locked up devices and such.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    The hype will be in descending order: Razr hd, DIL, Note II?

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid (GoPhone)
    Feedback Score
    The hype will be in descending order: Razr hd, DIL, Note II?
    Verizon always pushes a "Droid" branded phone than a non-Droid. I'm sure the Droid Razr/ Maxx will get pushed the most over the Holidays because it is a Droid and a Motorola.
    =>Why did I leave Verizon Wireless after 18 years? Find out here: Leaving Verizon after 18 years!

=> Read my reviews for the Motorola DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini.

=> VX8000 at Disney World:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

Feedback Score
    This would be a good fit. Probably no mSD in the first place. So would be almost done as a Nexus from the get go. Also, the reason I am not getting another Nexus. Seemingly Samsung really has the not-an-iPhone market figured out the best. Moto is at least CLOSE, but is ignoring the larger screened aspect. With the Maxx versions though I am ok with them not doing removable battery. They need a note sorta device with digitizer Stylus and all though. The cursor and left click aspects are just too good to ignore and need deeper integration in Android.

http://www.droid-life.com/2012/09/24...s-1080p-phone/

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Interesting if it morphs into a Nexus. Is there a window of time when all the new Nexuses will be released?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast