Thread: H2O Wireless APN Settings

Feedback Score

H2O Wireless APN Settings

Hello Everybody.

I just signed up for H2O $50 plan. Everything is working great except I cannot send any MMS messages. I followed the settings from this page "w w w.bigwireless.us/wap/captivate.html". Could somebody please help me? I tried talking to Customer Service but they failed. Thanks.

PS. Forgot to mention that I am using a Samsung Galaxy 2 Skyrocket
    Last edited by ritwik14; 07-13-2012 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Add details

Feedback Score
    go here w w w .h2owirelessnow.com/pageControl.php?page=data2

Feedback Score

Samsung Skyrocket APN

I tried the settings from H2O wireless website, phone has 4G sign on the top but download speeds are terrible (less than 200kbps) Could somebody please post the exact settings that are working for him/her for the Samsung Galaxy II Skyrocket. That would be highly appreciated. This is what I have now:

Name: H2O Wireless
    APN: a t t . m v n o
    Proxy: Not set
    Port: Not set
    Username: Not set
    Password: Not set
    Server: Not set
    MMSC: h t t p : // m m s c.c i n g u l a r . c o m
    MMS Proxy: p r o x y.m v n o.H 2 O M o b i l e w e b . c o m
    MMS Port: 80
    MCC: 310
    MNC: 410
    Authentication Type: Not set
    APN Type: Not set
    APN Protocol: IPv4

Please advice....thanks again

Feedback Score
    I use a nexus one but settings should be the same
    data and mms both work

Name: H2O Wireless
    APN: a t t . m v n o
    Proxy: Not set
    Port: Not set
    Username: Not set
    Password: Not set
    Server: Not set
    MMSC: h t t p : // m m s c.c i n g u l a r . c o m
    MMS Proxy: wireless.c i n g u l a r . c o m
    MMS Port: 80
    MCC: 310
    MNC: 410
    Authentication Type: Not set
    APN Type: default,supl,mms
    APN Protocol: IPv4

Feedback Score

h20 settings for samsung skyrocket

i have the settings for the samsung skyrocket on h20

Feedback Score

samsung skyrocket on h20

I need to post a few times until I am allowed to post links what type of forum is this

Feedback Score
    hope everyone is patient while I post enough message before I am allowed to post the settings

Feedback Score
    Alright, so here we go.. time to share my experience with the 3 pre paid I have tried so far within the 3 months I've had my Nexus 4..And which one have I kept outta of the 3.. First one I tried & that's because I used to have a Straight Talk cheap phone as indeed Straight Talk under T-Mobile's Network.. Horrible! Yes, super bad. Why, you may ask.. Okay! Data was super slow, when on using facebook app, let's say I wanted to do a search, kept saying it was not connected to network even though it was..tried for the whole month.."only cause it was paid for" 3 days prior to de-activation made sure my number was ported out to Solavei.. Sounds like Solavei would have been the one I would keep as they advertise all unlimited for $49. "yeah right" that's $58.87 after taxes & the services bahhhh! One of the things I disliked a lot was the fact they block you from sending or receiving text from let's say your bank or radio or any automated device.. the data when it works properly is alright.. On both Solavei & Straight Talk the Nexus 4 fluctuates from 3g to H.. Data only works when you see the big H.. Also texting & multimedia texts take longer than usual to get them sent out!!! So before my services were disco with Solavei, made sure to port my number out "after doing a ton of research" to h2O wireless on at&t's netwrk!!! Oh man! That was the best thing I did, ever! Im lovin'it!!! Here is what I'm getting for $50 "no hidden fees or taxes" just the $50 ..International Calls which are unlimited to most countries, unfortunately not Brazil, it's all good cause out of the $50 I get $40 towards International Calls "2h50m" calling a mobile line or "8h50m" calling land lines ..Unlimited texts local & International.. of course unlimted US calls to any State ..And 1gb of Data ..Okay, I know most of you would say 1gb of Data???!!! That's it? Well on my case I would be fine with 500gb on the go. I really dont care to watch too many videos or stream too much music.. Everything that I do on the go comes handy with 1gb of Data! And as far as speed?!? Let's just say that now I can actually experience the technology of a good smart phone such as the Nexus 4 running on h2O wireless! Awesome Price, Service & Data! Apn settings were really easy to set it up! And for those of you who want more more & more Data you have the $60 version which will give you 3gb of Data! So there you go! As soon as you have the Apn settings set up that big H "which I love" wont turn into stupid 3g anymore.. Anything you do on your phone after that will be lightning fast! Im sure h2O wireless is the best pre paid option for any unlocked phone!!! I bought the micro h2O sim card on ebay "brand new" for $0.99 free shipping! Then went into "pinzoo.com" and purchased the PIN in order to activate the acct & transfer my number for only for $49.79 ..And I dont regret it at all! Been super happy since it's been almost a month I have been using h2O wireless, too bad I only found out about them now.. I wish I known about this company a long time ago.. but hey! Life about learning lessons so there you go! Thought I'd share how happy I am with my Nexus 4 running on h2O's network and of course having a good case such as the Cruzerlite's Androidified A2 TPU "Solid White" was the best case I bought after all the other cases I have tried so far.. Finally found one worth keeping forever and let's not forget applying a matte anti-glare screen protector also anti finger print

Phones
    Nokia 6620
    Nokia 3595
    Carrier
    T-mobile to go
    Feedback Score
    I have the Blu Dash 4.5 And I can't get mms to work. Most of the time I keep mobile data off but I tried turning it on and still no MMS. I called 611 and after finally getting a person, asked for my phone number for veriification and then left me on hold for about 20 more minutes and I hung up.

Feedback Score
    h2o internet settings= name= H2O Internet
    apn = att.mvno
    rest you do not need to fill for internet

Feedback Score
    Here's what's working best for me. I have a Verizon Motorola Droid Mini that I'm using on H2O. I'm disappointed that I don't get true 4g speeds, stuck on H+ but these settings have clocked download speeds over 7mbps. Also, picture messages work. Always striving to get better so if you improve on these, please share.
    Name: H2O
    APN: att.mvno
    Proxy: Not Set
    Port: Not Set
    User Name: Not Set
    Password: Not Set
    Server: Not Set
    MMSC: same as other replies, can't post links yet
    MMSC Proxy: proxy.mvno.H2OMobileweb.com
    Port: 80
    MCC:310
    MNC:410
    Authentication Type: CHAP
    APN Type: default,supl,mms,hipri
    APN Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
    APN Roaming Protocol: IPv4
    Bearer: Unspecified
    MVNO Type: None

Hope this helps!

Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible 2
    Carriers
    PagePlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolCafe View Post
    Here's what's working best for me. I have a Verizon Motorola Droid Mini that I'm using on H2O. I'm disappointed that I don't get true 4g speeds, stuck on H+ but these settings have clocked download speeds over 7mbps. Also, picture messages work. Always striving to get better so if you improve on these, please share.
    Isn't that speed, and HSPA+, what they are calling 4G speed? Isn't the next step up LTE, which H2O doesn't offer? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, even if H2O eventually gets LTE, does the Verizon Motorola Droid Mini have the correct frequencies to get LTE on the AT&T network?

Phones
    Two V3xx RAZR's, L7 SLVR,
    Two Pantech Duo C810's,
    Sony Ericson Walkman Flip,
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I discovered that my mms works only if I set APN type as:
    default, mms, supl

If I put:
    default, supl, mms

Then my mms does not work.