Thread: Xperia Mini Pro (black)

Feedback Score

Xperia Mini Pro (black)

I was wondering what is the default server for this phone? I want to buy it but is it for T-mobile or will I need to unlock it? Also, seeing pictures of it, I was wondering about the color. I see the black phone sometimes has the keyboard white/light gray and sometimes it has it black. What is the difference? Also, where should I buy it? I was thinking ebay but is it a good idea or should I buy direct from sony ericsson? Also, if anyone has it, can you give me some feedback on it? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gamermini View Post
    I was wondering what is the default server for this phone? I want to buy it but is it for T-mobile or will I need to unlock it? Also, seeing pictures of it, I was wondering about the color. I see the black phone sometimes has the keyboard white/light gray and sometimes it has it black. What is the difference? Also, where should I buy it? I was thinking ebay but is it a good idea or should I buy direct from sony ericsson? Also, if anyone has it, can you give me some feedback on it? Thanks!
    I don't think it has T-Mobile's 3G/4G bands so it will only work on T-Mobile 2G. Don't get it unless you want slow data speeds.