This number (877) 235-9134 is their higher level "Case Resolution Departmnt," for both Tracfone & Straight Talk. It is open 7 days a week, 8 AM to 9 PM, Eastern Time. You need a case number that is already in their system, and had previously run the "script gauntlet," before anyone will talk to you.
If you are having trouble porting your number FROM straight talk TO any other carrier, try the following steps:
1. Call 305-715-6500 (in the morning)
2. Immediately ask to be transferred to the "PORTING" dept. It is in Guatemala, so don't be unnerved if you are transferred to a native Spanish speaker.
3. Verify that you are speaking to someone in the PORT dept.
4. Give them the ST number you are trying to port and ask them to download details regarding the problem and why the number is not porting. This will take them a couple of minutes. (If porting a number to a carrier that uses sim cards, you will also need the sim card number).
5. They should be able to port the number without any further issues.
After a week which included 10 hours on the phone with ST and T-mobile, 3 visits to the Walmart store - 6 hours total, and the assistance of a T-mobile rep, we still were unable to get our number ported from ST to Walmart Family Mobile.
Following the above steps, I was able to get the number ported with the assistance of "Melanie" in the port dept in approximately 10 minutes. The number was ported before I even got off the phone with her!
Hope this will help anyone having the same issues I did
Originally Posted by Johnicek
Ok, so I have heard about this legendary phone number from Straight Talk where you ca talk to a USA rep.
I recall seeing it before, but after a lot of searching, i have found no luck.