Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Remove Bloadloaded apps

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by analyst View Post
    Hi...I wanted to know where I can get the software to remove the pre-installed apps from HtC Rezound..I think its called cleantool v2.1??...
    Here is your question.

nevermind i found it
    Here, you answered your question.

Quote Originally Posted by bmtvaquero View Post
    Here is the place to download the app http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1367591

It's a temporary root. I think other apps also do temporary roots to install. I've heard that pda.net does. I never had any issues using pda.net.

Any opinions out there on cleantool?
    Here, I further answered your question. Did you click on this link? Did you read the information about the app cleantool? Did you download it and run the app? Does it work? What else did you want to know?

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid (GoPhone)
    Feedback Score
    Sorry no one was able to help you out here, but it seems that XDA Forums has a lot more interaction when it comes to "custom" software, rooting, etc.
    =>Why did I leave Verizon Wireless after 18 years? Find out here: Leaving Verizon after 18 years!

=> Read my reviews for the Motorola DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini.

=> VX8000 at Disney World:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

Device(s)
    verizon LG vx6100
    Feedback Score
    sorry to have been so abrupt...I have researched further and foundout cleantool 2.1 does no longer work for the current phone s/w............all I want to do is to be able to Remove Bloatware so it dont come back.....so please is there anyone that could tell me what applicatio?...where to find it and instructions

THanks

Feedback Score
    sorry to have been so abrupt...I have researched further and foundout cleantool 2.1 does no longer work for the current phone s/w............all I want to do is to be able to Remove Bloatware so it dont come back.....so please is there anyone that could tell me what applicatio?...where to find it and instructions

THanks
    I would use titanium backup. It does require root. You should freeze the bloatware instead of installing. IIRC you wont get an ota upgrades if they are removed and you do have to unfreeze them.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...umBackup&hl=en

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2