Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 39

Thread: Rogers retention made change on my account without my agreement!!!!!!!!! RAGE!

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,371
    Feedback Score
    0
    This time, it wasn't removed by the system automatically. It was by this CSP before I confirmed to make any change on my plan. Trust me, if I'm not entitled to get this credit, I would have no problem with it being removed.
    And you have proof the CSR (and yes it's CSR, not sure what CSP is) removed this credit on purpose, can you post said proof since you claim it was done on purpose.

    Buttom line is I do not want to lose anything just because your inexperienced CSP messing up my account. And you cannot touch my account without my authorization. One thing was unacceptable she made the change before I confirm with her.
    As someone else posted, you asked for it, you told her how to find it, she did what you asked. It was authorized. Just because you thought about questions afterwards and you didn't like the replies doesn't make it unauthorized.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,371
    Feedback Score
    0
    Firstly, I don't know your definition of lie.
    I'm asking myself the same about you since you throw the word around a lot and it never applies.

    If such a thing does exist, you should let me know you indeed have this method, but it's not for normal customers any more. I would be fine. you CANNOT say it doesn't exist just because I cannot use it. And I just tried it since TheGuyz just mentioned. It's totally fine. I don't see a point why it doesn't work for normal customers as it leads to the same CSR anyways.
    They can say it doesn't exist and it would be 100% true if they do not know about it.

    Getting cut off so many times is indeed because of human error, but not by me. I was going through the normal routine of the call system, it got cut off during the waiting.
    Mashing zero is not the normal routine.


    As per the credit, I explained in above post. The plan was changed before my authorization, that's the reason I was so mad. Not just because it was removed.
    It was authorized by your own words in the first post.


    Trust me, I am a rational and positive person.
    I don't trust you and you don't come off as such.

    And I don't get pissed because of something I am not entitled to have got removed. I talked nice even I know they are lying to me.
    Once again using the word lie without proof to back it up.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    35
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ircu View Post
    And you have proof the CSR (and yes it's CSR, not sure what CSP is) removed this credit on purpose, can you post said proof since you claim it was done on purpose.

    As someone else posted, you asked for it, you told her how to find it, she did what you asked. It was authorized. Just because you thought about questions afterwards and you didn't like the replies doesn't make it unauthorized.
    I am not sure whether I didn't explain it clearly or you misunderstood me.

    I told her I would like to change my plan while keeping all my credits. If I cannot keep it, then do NOT touch it She told me "No Problem, I can do it. I need one minute to take a look at your account". Then I felt it was too good to be true. I repeated to confirm if it's really the case before she actually made the change. She told me it was done and I lost my $8 credit because it's an error. So does it sound like I authorize she to touch my account??

    "take a look at the account" doesn't mean "I am gonna make the change" in my dictionary.

    P.S I know it's CSR, not CSP. Typo, my bad.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    35
    Feedback Score
    0
    I'm asking myself the same about you since you throw the word around a lot and it never applies. <br/>
    They can say it doesn't exist and it would be 100% true if they do not know about it.
    It's been there for many years. Even a normal customer like me knows about it and they got the calls from dealers through this method every day. If they really don't know about their daily driving system, they are working in the wrong position.

    Mashing zero is not the normal routine.
    I didn't mash 0 at the beginning. if not I forgot which number to mash, why would I bother to ask for the shortcut? Make sense to you?? Funny that I am now chatting with one CSR, she wants to take a look at my account, then guess what, not only got cut off, but also I cannot call anyone now. NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    I have recorded it just in case you want me to proof! Do not say that's my phone problem.

    It was authorized by your own words in the first post. Once again using the word lie without proof to back it up.
    I have it explained in above post.

    I don't trust you and you don't come off as such.
    I don't need you to trust me. I have people around me to prove it. And seriously, are you working for Rogers?? I don't know why you want to bash my credit in my post and defend Rogers in such a way. I explained everything and Rogers had all the conversion recorded. I don't need to further prove the damage Roger had done to me.

    If you are not a fan of Rogers or somewhat rational, please read my post a bit seriously. Some of your replies don't indicated you did so.

    As being a normal person, unlike you, might be a Saint, if I pay my hard earned money and have to go through such a mess, I claim every rights to be mad.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,371
    Feedback Score
    0
    You may want to go reread your OP so you can keep on the same story. It has changed 3 times now.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    35
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ircu View Post
    You may want to go reread your OP so you can keep on the same story. It has changed 3 times now.
    Funny if there was any untrue about my encounter, I wouldn't be this mad. I don't see why it wasn't the same experience except there were a lot of typos and grammar mistakes. Why don't you point it out, destroy my credit and shut my mouth up here???

    ME: I was going through the normal routine of the call system, it got cut off during the waiting.
    You: Mashing zero is not the normal routine.
    Did you really read my post correctly or I was lying my story???

    I don't get it if lying my story at Horward Forums will do me good but spend a lot of time on typing it up and replying here. Apparently, Howard himself won't credit it back to me. And Rogers doesn't need me to trash anymore as they are already the 2nd worst telecom on customer service in North America.

    I understand here, at Horward Forum, people try to share the correct and useful information, prevent from getting ripped off by carriers as much as possible and at meantime, provide a certain level of resolution when having troubles with the respective carrier. Obviously, unlike others, you are not trying to help here but keeping doubting my credit.

    At any aspects, I have a good reason to be mad after this kind of mess with carrier that I use my money to support with. Mind you, I can still not call anyone and receive any phone call. I have to deal with them after work! Nice!

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    22
    Feedback Score
    0
    Hi noahattic,

    I'm Nicolas from Rogers Social Media team.

    Our apologies for that experience. I'm sending you a PM right away to look into it.
    @RogersNicolas | Part of @RogersHelps & @RogersVousAide social media team

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    941
    Carrier(s)
    Rogers Wireless
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ircu View Post
    It was authorized by your own words in the first post.
    How do you figure that? From the sounds of what he said, the rep didn't tell him of the change until after the fact.

    Otherwise, hopefully social media will be able to sort this out for you, bro.

    Sent from my Iconia A501 using HowardForums

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,371
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stately Automat View Post
    How do you figure that? From the sounds of what he said, the rep didn't tell him of the change until after the fact.

    Otherwise, hopefully social media will be able to sort this out for you, bro.

    Sent from my Iconia A501 using HowardForums
    He told the rep I want this plan, the rep had to go look for it, he told the rep where to find it. Telling the rep you want the plan is authorization to change it. He is just angry he didn't think of asking until afterwards.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    35
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Stately Automat View Post
    How do you figure that? From the sounds of what he said, the rep didn't tell him of the change until after the fact.

    Otherwise, hopefully social media will be able to sort this out for you, bro.

    Sent from my Iconia A501 using HowardForums
    Thanks for supporting, bro

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    35
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ircu View Post
    He told the rep I want this plan, the rep had to go look for it, he told the rep where to find it. Telling the rep you want the plan is authorization to change it. He is just angry he didn't think of asking until afterwards.
    ????? Did you see the line I said I wanted to change this plan with all my credits???? If I just want to change to an in-market plan, why should I talk to the retention instead of normal CSR???

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    35
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RogersNicolas View Post
    Hi noahattic,

    I'm Nicolas from Rogers Social Media team.

    Our apologies for that experience. I'm sending you a PM right away to look into it.
    Hi Nicolas, thx for reposing my post. At the meantime, I received another PM from Eric of your team. Whom should I response to at best at this moment???

    Thank you.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,371
    Feedback Score
    0
    I thought she was nice since she apologized about their system glitch on drop calls. I told her what I wanted. Found out she didn't even know such super 6gb plan exists until I told her to look at their website, but after a good min, she was cool as throwing me this "Sure, I can do it" quote. I was surprised as this was too good to be true. So, I tried to confirm with her what my plan was gonna be before any changes. She told me the change has been made.
    You told her what you wanted, she did what you wanted. Your own words.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    35
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ircu View Post
    You told her what you wanted, she did what you wanted. Your own words.
    Is it just me or it's you..... How did you figure out she gave me what I wanted from the context??? Then why was I so mad for??

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,371
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by noahattic View Post
    Is it just me or it's you..... How did you figure out she gave me what I wanted from the context??? Then why was I so mad for??
    I told her what I wanted. Found out she didn't even know such super 6gb plan exists until I told her to look at their website, but after a good min, she was cool as throwing me this "Sure, I can do it"
    Red Letters Pretty much say that.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rogers changed ownership of account twice without permission
    By Mach1Chris in forum Rogers Wireless
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-15-2012, 08:00 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 01:28 PM
  3. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-13-2008, 02:52 PM
  4. Retention Plan Changed Without Consent!??!
    By christof in forum Sprint
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2003, 02:47 AM
  5. Rogers retention plan..
    By pepenana in forum Rogers Wireless
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-04-2002, 05:50 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks