Thread: Latest APN settings for ICS?

Phone
    HTC EVO 4G
    Carrier
    MetroPCS
    Feedback Score

Latest APN settings for ICS?

Hey guys,

Been a while since I've needed some help with APN settings but I flashed a new Team Dirt Hybrid Tab ICS ROM for my good old Evo 4g and for some reason I cannot for the life of me figure out the APN settings for Metro. I've used the old APN settings that I've always used and it still will not work. I also have bloodykillers ICS script installed and it will receive MMS but not send. For some reason I recall an old post somewhere that said Metro was no loner using proxies. Does anyone have the latest APN settings for Metro? I've searched all the threads and have tried variations but none seem to do the trick. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Well Good Luck for you, I had the same problem with my flashed evo 3d running ICS 4.0.3 and Sense 4.0, I could not get MMS to work with stock Mms. Did you installed APN Backup for ICS? So anyways I went back to Ginger Bread 2.3.4 with clone Htc 1x Theme :-) Looks Great and Feels Fast also Got Beats Audio Installed.

Quote Originally Posted by djvybz View Post
    Hey guys,

Been a while since I've needed some help with APN settings but I flashed a new Team Dirt Hybrid Tab ICS ROM for my good old Evo 4g and for some reason I cannot for the life of me figure out the APN settings for Metro. I've used the old APN settings that I've always used and it still will not work. I also have bloodykillers ICS script installed and it will receive MMS but not send. For some reason I recall an old post somewhere that said Metro was no loner using proxies. Does anyone have the latest APN settings for Metro? I've searched all the threads and have tried variations but none seem to do the trick. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by leakforyou; 07-31-2012 at 09:17 PM.