Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Zapp Unlimited is Merging with Prepayd Wireless. Prepayd will allow BYOD

Phones
    Lumia 900
    Galaxy Note II
    iPhone 5
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I believe that the user prepayd is part of the Prepayd organization, but can't confirm for a fact.

Regardless, here is the official word from PrepaYd, Inc:

PrepaYd Wireless Denies it has Merged with Zapp Unlimited

PR Newswire

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., Aug. 8, 2012

NEWPORT BEACH, Calif., Aug. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PrepaYd Wireless, a wholly owned subsidiary of PrepaYd, Inc. (OTC PINK: PPDC), today announced that a website and email claiming that PrepaYd Wireless had merged with Zapp Unlimited were false.

PrepaYd Wireless believes Zapp Unlimited customers were being provided mobile coverage from the same Nationwide Network that PrepaYd Wireless uses. PrepaYd recommends that if you are a Zapp Unlimited customer you contact the merchant you purchased your phone at and have them review your options with you. If you are a Zapp Distributor and you are interested in providing PrepaYd Wireless Nationwide Coverage for your customers please log on to PrepaYd Wireless and apply to become a dealer for PrepaYd Wireless.

PrepaYd Wireless offers No Contract unlimited plans starting at $35 per month for Unlimited Talk & Text and only $60 per month for Unlimited Everything 4G. PrepaYd Wireless markets through Alternative Service Providers and indirect retailers through distributors, technology providers, and independent agents.
    http://www.bizjournals.com/sanfranci.../08/08/NE54187

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cauchon View Post
    I believe that the user prepayd is part of the Prepayd organization, but can't confirm for a fact.

Regardless, here is the official word from PrepaYd, Inc:

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanfranci.../08/08/NE54187
    So basically it's one big lie, eh?

Feedback Score

PrepaYd Wireless Denies it has Merged with Zapp Unlimited

What happened to current ZAPP user, their number 877-992-4768 can not get through!

Feedback Score
    The info that I posted is completely inaccurate. Prepayd does not allow BYOD. The information that I posted (or shouldn't have posted) isn't for BYOD. It's for internal company use only and not for BYOD. Out of my own ignorance and without researching it, I thought that's what it was. Again, Prepayd Wireless does not allow BYOD.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prsf View Post
    What happened to current ZAPP user, their number 877-992-4768 can not get through!
    Former Zapp customer's, please see your dealer for support.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kyowvtv View Post
    Former Zapp customer's, please see your dealer for support.
    Signed directly with ZAPP not from dealer, what do I do now, service seems still on. Thanks!

Carriers
    Net10
    Clear
    Feedback Score
    This new feed on facebook group for prepaid wireless dealers has there president talking about BYOD. Looks like they had something on the Down Low and are now gonna allow BYOD. With Ting and Kajeet announcing it recently, this looks like Sprint is finally getting a reality check.

facebook.com/groups/prepaidwirelessdealers/

Quote Originally Posted by kyowvtv View Post
    The info that I posted is completely inaccurate. Prepayd does not allow BYOD. The information that I posted (or shouldn't have posted) isn't for BYOD. It's for internal company use only and not for BYOD. Out of my own ignorance and without researching it, I thought that's what it was. Again, Prepayd Wireless does not allow BYOD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2