Just kidding. You will be fine!
I'm nervous as hell guys
Just kidding. You will be fine!
Or just give xtach reference and you'll get the job. :-P
Oh, no wait, don't do that. I forgot he isn't a mobi fanboy anymore. So you might end up getting the boot if you did give his reference. Lol
Sent from my LG-P999
Line 1: MMo45 for $30/M
Line 2: Wish40 for $35/M
Line 3: Wish40 for $35/M
Line 4: Wish40 for $35/M
Wear a pin that says 'I Hate Wind'.
Sent from my HTC Panache using HowardForums
Tell them that you don't believe in customer loyalty, and that you have trouble sleeping at night knowing that there are regular mobilicity users out there switching over to the new plans. Mention that you know Bluenote, too.
It has to be Mobilicity
Being nervous is all about perspective. Some people sell hand grenades and automatic weapons out of the trunk of a car. Still nervous?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Just tell them "hire me, now that's smart!"
Just say some b.s like " I hate rogers and my goal is to sell as much mobilicity phones as possible."
Feel free to BS about how in your experience you've seen low customer service standards, and want to have a role in blah blah blah.....
300 @ 5pm●5K SMS●Auto Roadside●Unlim Inc●1000LD●R2RLD●VP●6Gb LTDizzle+credits = <$36
For Sale: Crazy Sexy Cool 416-888's or 613 #'s
WTT: My BNIB Note 2 for an Ipad Mini or 4
Factory Unlocked 5White32gb, GNote2x2, 9900 LNIB Retired, GS3 for Mobi
i7 920 @ 2.67GHz 9Gb DDR3
My Wireless LD FAQ., READ IT!!!
The Jawbone I, photo-review
If you are using Mobilicity as your line right now, just make sure they have signal inside that store first and foremost. Or else your job will be a living hell when you can't even set up an account/activate a line properly lol.
Best piece of advice I can give:
wear a tie
Remember that you're being interviewed for to work as a sales rep. Key skill here is to "sell". Other than that, here are some tips that should help you out (and perhaps for any other interviews):
1) Like others have said, be yourself
2) Typical interview question: "Tell me about yourself?"
3) Be prepared to discuss an example about your bad experience dealing with a customers. How did you handle it? What did you learn from it?
4) If point (3) doesn't apply to you much, discuss about a stressful situation you've encountered.
5) Be prepared to discuss an example about working in a team environment. Again, how did you handle it? What did you learn?
6) Be prepared for a situational question. For example, I am the colour blue. You are the colour red. Now convince me to buy red. This was an actual question my friend was asked in an interview to work as a sales rep at EB Games. So as you see, you don't necessarily have to be wiki of games to work at EB (an asset though, nonetheless).
7) Try revolving your examples or answers around that would apply to a Mobilicity sales rep.
8) Some interviewers might throw an oddball question that might catch you off guard. Be prepared. A hard example, "why should I hire you?". Or "if you could be an animal, what would you be?".
Hope that helps. Good luck!
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Rooted/JB)
Mobilicity: $25 Back to School plan + $2OFF + 12% HST = $26/Month
Make sure you come across as enthusiastic about phones.
Love mobilicity because they are the true new entrant.
Look presentable and like you dressed up a little.
Plus the post above.