Thread: LG 800g tracfone speaker volumne

Feedback Score

LG 800g tracfone speaker volumne

I there any way to increase the volume on the speaker on incoming calls on the lg800g..

Carrier
    TF GSM & ST CDMA
    Feedback Score
    What happens if you keep hitting the volume up button during the call? Is it maxed out and it's not loud enough for you or are you talking about when it is on speaker phone? I'm not sure I understand which volume you are talking about.

Feedback Score
    BobbyLee thanks so much for your response...I finally figured out that it wasn't the volume button that was causing the problem with the speaker but the speaker button that I was not pressing to put the speaker on

Carrier
    TF GSM & ST CDMA
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by armenaki View Post
    BobbyLee thanks so much for your response...I finally figured out that it wasn't the volume button that was causing the problem with the speaker but the speaker button that I was not pressing to put the speaker on
    Glad to hear you figured it out. Here is a little tip if you don't already know it for the LG800G. When you make a call and the lock screen pops up it is easier to unlock the screen using the Power/Unlock button on top (unlocks the screen instantaneously) versus using the unlock button on the screen which you push until it decides to unlock. It makes accessing those buttons on the dial screen like speaker and dial pad a lot easier.