Thread: Telus Mike is dying ...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Telus Mike is dying ...

One of my friend want switch to mike for their home phone today ... ( have many dc phone ... )
    have a great iden signal at home ... don't want re subscribe for a contract ... but swith from pcs cdma to iden ... is not possible anymore ... telus accept only new contract or iden to cdma/hspa migration
    the shutdown coming soon !

Device(s)
    SoftBank 707SC, Neonode N2, Altacel OT-710D
    Carrier(s)
    Telus CDMA... for now
    Feedback Score
    Thanks for the heads-up, man. I jumped right out of my chair and went to the Telus store to return to MiKE. HSPA was absolutely TERRIBLE with my Hermes, I had to run all the way to the outside to maintain a call, and some SMS were seriously garbled and/or gibberish.

At first they flat out refused, but diplomacy won the day, and they switched me over. But yeah, CS told me the same thing you said.

If MiKE is on it's deathbed, I'll be there until the end.
    Tracfone W175g is IMPOSSIBLE to flash. If you don't want to use it with Trac, it's WORTHLESS. Stop PM'ing me!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticePain View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up, man. I jumped right out of my chair and went to the Telus store to return to MiKE. HSPA was absolutely TERRIBLE with my Hermes, I had to run all the way to the outside to maintain a call, and some SMS were seriously garbled and/or gibberish.

At first they flat out refused, but diplomacy won the day, and they switched me over. But yeah, CS told me the same thing you said.

If MiKE is on it's deathbed, I'll be there until the end.
    Hspa is just not good in some area like cdma or mike but i have see many good change in my old city three new tower ... Just for hspa and lte ! My old house have now 100 pourcent signal

Sent from my BlackBerry 9630 using Tapatalk