Thread: Attempt to change Wallpaper on Fuitsu F-03d, bootloop?

Feedback Score

Attempt to change Wallpaper on Fuitsu F-03d, bootloop?

Hello there!

I ve had my phone for a few months now (as I wrote in the other thread^^) and everything was fine until last night, when I once again wanted to change my wallpaper. Maybe it was wrong to set an image as a wallpaper directly from a website?

I don t know what went wrong there since I didn t attempt to root or anything (I might when I have gathered more info about it..) so I don t feel like i ve done anything to cause this.

The moment the wallpaper was set the phone went off and ever since then I couldn t manage to boot it correctly anymore, can t get pass the locked screen anymore (touch screen doesn t respond when I enter my unlock pattern and besides the pattern there s a blackscreen), all that works is the on/off button…
    Of course I tried switching it off, leaving it without battery pack for a while, swichting on again, as well as switching on without sim and/or without sd card, but no luck.

Since I haven t done anything that could cause so much harm (I changed my wallpapers frequently until now as well) I m pretty confused about this and don t know how to find a solution..

I m really thankful for your help!

Phones
    too many to place them here
    Samsung Galaxy SIII
    D905i, SH-07a
    Carriers
    T-Mobile(main)
    At&T(Pre Paid)
    Feedback Score
    it could be the phone does not support the format of the picture? have you tried long press the screen and see if you get an option to change wallpaper? do the icons load on the screen?
    We lose as much as we gain through life, and that includes who we used to be.

I WANT TO BUY A FUJITSU ESPRIMO DH550!!

Feedback Score
    I checked up on the image with my pc...it s just a normal .jpg image..the size was around 130 kb, so I don t know what could be wrong with that =(

I can t do anything on the touchscreen at all..all the phone reacts to at the moment is the charger and the on button (which lets it boot until the lock screen appears, which I can t unlock without using the touchscreen. It gets stuck there and all I can do is try to switch it on again and again, but no luck so far. I can t change the wallpaper either and alll I see behind my lock pattern is a black scrren. From time to time when I switch it on, several messages appear where the drag down meu is such as no connection, etc...
    Is there anything like a recue menu that I could open with a combination of buttons?

o.O If I m unlucky I ll have to get it replaced or repaired (too bad, I didn t expect that when taking pictures of it the day before because I was so in love with it ^^° =( )

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy SIII
    D905i, SH-07a
    Carriers
    T-Mobile(main)
    At&T(Pre Paid)
    Feedback Score
    ok try this, a little trick....insert your SIM card on the phone then let it load to the point you can't do anything then from another phone call your cellphone and see if you can answer the phone , if you do try to navigate your way to settings..it's possible i don't it with several phones when they are locked...so it might work, give it a try?

Feedback Score
    Thanks for sharing! I trid it but I get connected to my mailox straight away..probably because I don t come past the first lock screen so I can t enter my pin =( Last night I put the battry pack out and didn t put it back in until now but that didn t help either. I ll probably have to get it chaged or reparied =( I just hope i can get it repaired since I used the dairy function on this phone and I don t want to lose my dairy entries...(and lots of other stuff... o.o)

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy SIII
    D905i, SH-07a
    Carriers
    T-Mobile(main)
    At&T(Pre Paid)
    Feedback Score
    if it takes you straight to voicemail then th ephone is not connecting to the network or blocking calls.....is this phone Hypersim unlocked or software unlocked?

Feedback Score
    My phone is hypersim unlocked (I think o.o..my normal simcard works with it, i don t think anything about the software was changed? ),...but I can t do much more than switch it on at the moment..it boots until the first lockscreen, so all i get to see is the docomo logo and after showing the lock screen my phone will power off again..i have no change of accessing anything.. =( It s usually not connected until i enter my pin, which i can t o.O

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy SIII
    D905i, SH-07a
    Carriers
    T-Mobile(main)
    At&T(Pre Paid)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiCupCake View Post
    My phone is hypersim unlocked (I think o.o..my normal simcard works with it, i don t think anything about the software was changed? ),...but I can t do much more than switch it on at the moment..it boots until the first lockscreen, so all i get to see is the docomo logo and after showing the lock screen my phone will power off again..i have no change of accessing anything.. =( It s usually not connected until i enter my pin, which i can t o.O
    that sounds like a hypersim issue.....

Feedback Score
    Ugh..that s scary..is there anything one can do to fix this or did my simcard cause damage to my phone? What have I done wrong o.o? Would it be the best thing to get it repaired or should I try something myself (if only I knew what to do x.x)

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy SIII
    D905i, SH-07a
    Carriers
    T-Mobile(main)
    At&T(Pre Paid)
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KawaiiCupCake View Post
    Ugh..that s scary..is there anything one can do to fix this or did my simcard cause damage to my phone? What have I done wrong o.o? Would it be the best thing to get it repaired or should I try something myself (if only I knew what to do x.x)
    Just buy a new hypersim. Thats all you have to do your phone is not broken is the hypersim that is making that behaviour sometimes hypersims break when you remove them even with the most care.

Edit: are you sure you are using a hypersim? Not your SIM card but HYPERSIM , it looks like this -> http://www.citronid.com/images/ProPIC/2008147204065402.jpg

Sent from my MyTouch 4G using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    Oh, sorry..no then I m not using this (i thought that ways just the name of a method to unlock phones for every simcard^^° sorry) I m just using a normal simcard, but I don t think the problem has got to do with my im or sd card since the phone also behaved the same way when i switched it on without sim and without sd card? Sorry for getting confused about the hypersim
    <---baka^^°

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy SIII
    D905i, SH-07a
    Carriers
    T-Mobile(main)
    At&T(Pre Paid)
    Feedback Score
    then the issue is with the phone, try looking on docomo website for the guide, it usually includes information like hard reset which in this case you will have to do.

Feedback Score
    Ah, okay. Thank you for listening to all of my problems x.x So far all I found on the docomo website was info on getting the phone replaced or on sending it to docomo to get it fixed, but no hardware reset instruction I could perform myself.

Feedback Score
    Next week my phone will be on it s way to get repaired o.o i hope something can be done.