Thread: Samsung G3 no longer gets GPS fix ... "After updated???"

Feedback Score

Samsung G3 no longer gets GPS fix ... "After updated???"

well my phone was great last week not not so much... i did the KIES upgrade and it fixed the LTE tower problem..I think
    but today i went to use seek droid and it would not locate my phone .. (worked great in the past)
    the i tried wheres my droid.. still nothing

the i tried using GPS essentials and it pulls up 20 satellites says 19 are used in fix BUT NO FIX is given
    the only thing new was that update..... even on Face book it wont show location on post and in photos no GPS tag

Phones
    Samsung Galaxy S3/SW USB AC319U aircard+cradlepoint router
    -> Samsung A540 -> Moto Razr V3C -> BB 7130e -> BB 8830 -> BB 9630 -> Galaxy S3
    Sony CM-B1207 Clearnet PCS -> Sanyo 4000 -> Nokia 6188 ->
    Carriers
    Telus Mobility/ "Tablet 5" + 2 "Share 30 Faves"
    Feedback Score
    Reboot the phone.

I updated and notice zero changes in GPS performance. Works great like it usually does. Could be you lost data connection right when it was trying to download the GPS ephemeris data.

Some GPS test apps allow you to delete the AGPS hints file but a reboot usually does the trick in those rare cases.
    Clearnet Digital PCS

We think everyone should be able to afford a wireless phone. That's why we were the first wireless company in North America to offer pay-by-the-second airtime, and why we don't charge an activation fee. NO scary contract to sign. Immediate national coverage. And a 30-day satisfaction guarantee. Yes, it's finally time to get a wireless phone.
    f u t u r e . f r i e n d l y™

Best viewed with Netscape 3.0 at 800 x 600 resolution.

Feedback Score
    i did a factory reset.. it seemed to help a bit but it now takes a lot longer then before..
    using navigation i would have it set and b the time i got in my car it would be working.. now im driving down the street around the corner in the known direction and about 5 min later it would start the navigation directions....

i did use GPS test and cleared the AGPS just now so i will see what happens