Phones
    Galaxy S4/32 KK 4.4.2
    Galaxy S4 (i337), iPhone 5
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score

You have insufficient funds to send message

... or to make a call.

I've received this error at least 3 times in my short time with ST. The last two times I've been promised that it will never happen again. Thus, my confidence in whatever they've done to fix it is not very high.

I have two other lines on the account and they do not have this problem.

What could possibly be the issue? When I get that message (seems to be a few days after my service anniversary), I can neither make calls nor send texts and am hamstrung until I can get to another phone to call ST customer service and get it sorted out.

Any idea as to what the problem is? I'm getting sorta ticked off at ST over this issue.

Phones
    Galaxy S4/32 KK 4.4.2
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    ST says they have fixed this issue (again).

I am now having another issue. I cannot make phone calls. I get a msg saying to re-enter the 10 digit number but do not press send. I can still receive calls fine.

When I call the customer service number, I get a message saying call volume is high and to call back at another time, at which point the system hangs up on me.

The other two lines of service I have with ST have not had any of the problems that my line is having. I just tried one of them and can make calls just fine.

I think I'm about done with this service as it is becoming a non-service for me. My next renewal is less than 2 weeks away. I'm strongly considering my options at this point.

Phones
    Galaxy S4/32 KK 4.4.2
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    ST was quick to respond with an email when their CS line did not work. Apparently, it was a simple matter of reprogramming the phone via dialing *22980... something I'd done just a few days ago. I have no idea why my phone appears to need frequent reprogramming while the other two lines on the account never seem to have any problems and are rarely, if ever, reprogrammed.