Thread: Panasonic P-07B Master Unlock Code

Device(s)
    My Touch 4G
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

Question Panasonic P-07B Master Unlock Code

I recently bought a Panasonic p-07B. THe previous owner bought it from a lot on ebay so its history is unknown.

It functions fine but it asks me for a security code when i put my MR sim hypersim in it. I know its not my sim card prompting the code cause I took my lock off.

I tried some google searches to try a "Hard" reset, but all of it is BS. I was wondering if there is anyone who knows how to reset the phone either hard reset or bypass the code. I tried the defaults, no go. It has a code input by a previous user.

I do have to original DoCoMo UIM.

I have removed it and tried it and all sorts of things. I even brought it to a local store that said they can probably do it, (I know, a local store that deals with 100% american phones, but it was worth to try).

ANY HELP?!

Device(s)
    Sony Xperia Z5 Premium E6853
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile USA / T-Mobile Germany / Orange Poland /
    Feedback Score
    Phone with unknown history and sold in a giant lot collection on ebay is probably a lost or stolen phone altogether.

You can probably check that with this: http://nw-restriction.nttdocomo.co.jp/top.php

However there's no such thing as a master unlock code unless you take it to Japan, prove to them that you are the "original" owner and have the proper documents then they'll help you out. If you can't then that's pretty much a pretty alarm clock.

Or you can guess the security code. I think I had to guess a security code for a phone once.... it was up in the 8000s neighborhood but still guessable. Unless the user used all 16 digits but usually people only go up to 4 digits.

It's all good (^_^)

http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...668534-IonNuke <<< My Feedback... rising from the dead.

Everyone's on their own for hypersims. I'm out har har har har har~~~~

Device(s)
    Nokia 6230b (5.50 with Chinese)
    Carrier(s)
    Cingular
    Feedback Score
    did 0000 work?

Feedback Score
    hello there

my docomo panasonic p-05d want password in hard reset can any one help me thanks

Feedback Score
    Me also same problam.

via the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    I have ntt docomo p-05d mobile and now problem of pattern lock and difficult to hard reset due to unknown of password. Please help for the solution.

via the HoFo App

Feedback Score
    Hi, I have a 705P panasonic softbank. Until now i was not able to use it as it will not accept any regular simcards. Can you please help how to unlock this phone? I bought hypersim online but does not work. Please help! Thanks!

Feedback Score
    i have the same problem with my panasonic ntt docomo p04d,, i cant reset it coz it needs a password,,
    the only way is to reprogramme it with a tool,, how sad,, coz it cost a lot,,