Thread: iPhone 5 service problems?

Device(s)
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score

iPhone 5 service problems?

Well I received my 32GB Iphone 5 on 9/21 at 3pm ET and ever since then I have been having problems with the service. I live in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area and between 2 countys I am getting 1 bar with data speeds slower than edge speed or full bars or 1 or 2 bars missing with a circle for the data speed and it cuts off a lot between 3G and the circle (no data) a lot, and because of that Imessage is not working right so I can't see when someone types messages to me or reads my messages, Siri keeps messing up a lot because of data speeds and it keeps getting disconnected, reminders cannot remind me of any reminders via location, and Facebook and Instagram always seem to load way slower then edge speeds. I had called sprint a few times about this and they cannot seem to help me out on the phone and for no reason once some rep put me on hold for about 7 minutes for what he said was to look up more info about the problem, but without notice he transferred me to a supervisor witch I was on the phone with less than 2 minutes and we hung up and got nowhere, then another time I was transferred to another department and I had to repeat my story as I did to the 1st rep just for them not to know anything and we hung up and all I did was go in the circles. I am starting to get fed up because basically I am getting no help with my phone and it is not working and in the state the phone/service is in the phone is pretty much unless. Is any one else in Florida and any where else in the United States havinf problems like mine or any service problems at all let me know please. Also, I would like an answer on what to do to fix this asap? please and thanks before I end up loosing it with sprint.
    These are pics I just took to show you. the 1st pic this is the speed I get in my house, and where my house is sprint clames I am in an "exceptional" coverage area that I should get full bars and very good data speeds. Also, my old company had full bars in my house while sprint has this speed with 2 bars and "exstended" and the "o". The second pic is in the same area like 3 min away from my house(that I just took it as well) when I went to CVS Pharmacy and was standing out side of it to do the speed test, and you can see I get full bars but the speed as you can see is byond poor and theses speeds are pretty much consistent every where i go in 2 full county's worth(Miami-Dade and Broward County Florida). Name:  image1.jpg
Views: 402
Size:  165.2 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  190.7 KB

Device(s)
    Apple iPhone 7 Plus
    Carrier(s)
    T-Mobile
    Feedback Score
    There is something wrong with Sprint... I got no data throughput and it was unusable. They are sending me a box to ship it back. I bought a Verizon one and am so happy. Getting 30meg download on their LTE network.

Device(s)
    iPhone 5 32GB
    Carrier(s)
    Sprint
    Feedback Score
    I've been having the same issues and their reccomendation is a hard reset and restore from itunes. Just did the reset and tested it and it worked better and wasn't on extended or the "o". Hopefully its the same after I put all my data back on. I knew I should have gone with VZ...
    :My Plan:
    would make you jealous