Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Activating Verizon iphone 4, 4s on pageplus....

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    642
    Feedback Score
    0

    Activating Verizon iphone 4, 4s on pageplus....

    Does it work "right out the box" like most verizon phones? or you have to do some kind of "trick" to make it work. If its too much trouble to make everything work, call, text, mms and web I'm going to sell mine cause I don't want to have a hard time trying to modify the phone to make it work on Pageplus, thank you

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    51
    Feedback Score
    0
    iPhones do not activate on P.Plus

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    642
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoranz View Post
    iPhones do not activate on P.Plus
    I know they do, for sure. Cause I've seen it before, I just don't know how hard is to change the apn settings

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    642
    Feedback Score
    0
    Its like Blackberries, you are not supposed to activate them on pageplus, but people still do it. ( I did it before )

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    51
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Haulero View Post
    Its like Blackberries, you are not supposed to activate them on pageplus, but people still do it. ( I did it before )
    I did it to but got kicked of in less then 2 weeks..

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    642
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoranz View Post
    I did it to but got kicked of in less then 2 weeks..
    Bad luck I guess, cause I know people using blackberries for a long, long time without problems. Calls and text only tho. no web browsing or mms

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,153
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible 2
    Carriers
    PagePlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Haulero View Post
    Does it work "right out the box" like most verizon phones? or you have to do some kind of "trick" to make it work. If its too much trouble to make everything work, call, text, mms and web I'm going to sell mine cause I don't want to have a hard time trying to modify the phone to make it work on Pageplus, thank you
    Do a forum search. All of your answers will be found there.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,153
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible 2
    Carriers
    PagePlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Haulero View Post
    Its like Blackberries, you are not supposed to activate them on pageplus, but people still do it. ( I did it before )
    Blackberries are NO LONGER banned. Blackberries WERE banned for a little while a few years ago, but now they are allowed just the same as Androids are allowed.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,153
    Phone
    HTC Droid Incredible 2
    Carriers
    PagePlus Cellular
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoranz View Post
    iPhones do not activate on P.Plus
    iPhones DO activate on PPC, and the vast majority of users have NOT been booted off. There have been a few reports of people THINKING they got booted off by PPC, but in (almost) all cases, it was some kind of user error, or some other fluke reason.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    409
    Phone
    iPhone 6 128GB (Verizon Version) on Cricket
    Carrier
    Sprint & Cricket
    Feedback Score
    0
    I activated an iphone 4 for a friend, she ported her number from t-mobile and everything was done online without having to change any apn settings. She has been using it for about 6 months already on the 55 plan.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    22
    Feedback Score
    0

    iPhone on Page Plus

    Did you activate directly through Page Plus, or use a 3rd party service?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Cell View Post
    I activated an iphone 4 for a friend, she ported her number from t-mobile and everything was done online without having to change any apn settings. She has been using it for about 6 months already on the 55 plan.

Similar Threads

  1. Straight talk on activated Verizon Iphone 5??
    By nitrorocket in forum Straight Talk
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-24-2012, 02:46 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2012, 11:20 PM
  3. Replies: 110
    Last Post: 03-05-2012, 12:29 AM
  4. Activate Verizon phone under contract with PagePlus?
    By stupidude in forum Page Plus Handset and Technical Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 10:45 PM
  5. Activating Verizon iPhone for Purpose of Selling on eBay
    By phoney123 in forum Verizon Wireless
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-16-2011, 11:55 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks