Feedback Score

Flash Verizon iPhone 4 to Sprint

I have searched and I cannot seem to find a definite answer to this question. I know that even if this is possible Sprint may deny the ESN on the netowork. I am wondering if that is true. Howeve, I also want to know that even if that is the case, can the flashing successfully be done? If so, can someone just point me in the direction of where I can start reading? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Feedback Score
    It's true. It doesn't matter if you can flash it or not. If the ESN isn't accepted by Sprint, there is no point in doing it. You are better off selling it or trading it for a Sprint iPhone.
    Current Device: White Out Moto X 32GB
    THE RULES!
    Please report all inappropriate posts by clicking the dark triangle at the bottom of the post.

Feedback Score
    I love to learn new things. How would I do this anyway?

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I don't understand your new question. It is a fact that Sprint will NOT activate a Verizon phone and vice versa. There is no workaround or hack. CDMA phones don't have the same option like GSM (At&t and T-mobile) phones.
    If I'm annoyed and you're annoyed, does that make us a paranoid ??

Sarcasm is a fine art...

"Don't believe everything you think"

It's not a matter of if you win or lose, it's how you assign the blame

Phone
    Apple iPhone 5
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    CDMA workshop
    Quote Originally Posted by ChocoDough View Post
    You have been trying for 5 years to work for AT&T? Are you retarded?

Phone
    Apple iPhone 5
    Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    Connect to apple comport u can probably change the Esn I'm not sure but upload sprint PRL and ur flashed over just make sure u go into the nam settings to apply sprints evdo login credentials to write to the phone

Feedback Score
    That's exactly what I want to learn and try to do, but I cannot find any information on the programming or the files and tools.

Carrier
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I thought changing the ESN of a phone is illegal.

Feedback Score
    I've never had a problem using a Verizon phone on Sprint. No flashing required.

Carrier
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yticolev View Post
    I've never had a problem using a Verizon phone on Sprint. No flashing required.
    Please share your secret. I have never heard of anyone else claiming it can be done.

Feedback Score
    Call Sprint and give them your EIN. No secret, and I've done it perhaps four times. From what I hear, you can even do it with one in bad standing with Verizon. I've also done it with Bell phones from Canada. No hacking required. I've had Verizon now for a number of years, and have done exactly the reverse with them, used Sprint phones on Verizon. Mostly purchased from eBay, checking out the number with the carrier before completing the purchase.

Carrier
    AT&T or compatible
    Feedback Score
    Here's your answer right from Sprint community forums:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/77787

If you can convince Sprint to add the ESN of your Verizon iPhone to Sprint's ESN iPhone database, the Verizon iPhone could be activated, though I am pretty sure Sprint won't do that.
    Q: Would you patronize a streetwalker?

A: No, I would treat her as an equal.

Feedback Score

Verizon MEID/Sprint Netork

Quote Originally Posted by Chaldo View Post
    Connect to apple comport u can probably change the Esn I'm not sure but upload sprint PRL and ur flashed over just make sure u go into the nam settings to apply sprints evdo login credentials to write to the phone
    I have a iPhone 4 which says it is on the Sprint Network but when I went to check the esn it came back as a Verizon iPhone on two different ESN checking sites. I am a novice at this so I wonder if you would like to "fix" this phone for me? I had someone "help" me by buying this on my behalf. I do a bit of trading. Repairing ect. The person who sold it, when asked about the phone, deleted there facebook profile. Ha Ha. I wonder why? I am not lazy, nor am I afraid to or not willing to learn. I have a few progs on my PC but haven't a clue what to do with them yet. You seem to be the man with the knowledge so if you don't feel like walking me through step by step, I wouldn't be afraid to send this mutha to you. Give you 10 minutes of enjoyment or so. I would cover shipping both ways. I would rather be taught to fish but am willing to eat some in this situation.