Lg G2X (Me)
    Samsung Flight -Girlfriend
    Nokia 2720 - Mom
    Carriers
    T-Mobile Monthly
    T-Mobile FlexPay
    Feedback Score

Net10 Optimus Logic (L35G)

This was found, and bought, at CVS Pharmacy in West Lebanon, NH. Shocked the heck out of me to find it there before anywhere else. Check out the new packaging as well.

T-Mobile’s new marketing campaign for Vermont and Western New Hampshire:
    “Try T-Mobile’s blazingly fast GPRS data network. We’re faster than iDEN and TDMA combined!”

Carrier
    ATT postpaid
    Feedback Score
    How does this phone compare to a first generation galaxy phone?
    http://www.racefansforever.weebly.com// For a Fan's perspective on NASCAR racing.

http://kevdogg329.blogspot.com/ My Personal Blog

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/forum.php For good information about safety razor shaving, and straight edge shaving

Phone
    BlackBerry 10, Android,
    Carrier
    T-Mobile, AIO
    Feedback Score
    They have the white ones here at Target for $80. Are these GSM phones?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using HowardForums

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kevdogg329 View Post
    How does this phone compare to a first generation galaxy phone?
    It doesn't compare to a first generation galaxy. Slower processor. Lower quality screen and smaller, Less storage. And the list goes on. You get what you pay for $80.
    Sent from my LG-C900 via the HowardForums WP7 App

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wam View Post
    They have the white ones here at Target for $80. Are these GSM phones?
    The packaging says GSM-A. So GSM ATT.

The previous notations have been CDMA-S (Sprint) and CDMA-V (Verizon)

Phones
    LG Optimus T
    Moto G
    Carrier
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    It's interesting how The_Sweeper finds the newest America Movil products in the CVS and Walmart stores there in the northeast, consistently. That would seem to indicate it's by design.

I've seen those new package graphics in some of the ads here on HoFo, and I think they're a nice upgrade from the old look.

And that's not a bad phone either, except that most will probably be better off with other options for the $50 plan. At first I thought it looked like the TracFone LG840G.

Phones
    Lg G2X (Me)
    Samsung Flight -Girlfriend
    Nokia 2720 - Mom
    Carriers
    T-Mobile Monthly
    T-Mobile FlexPay
    Feedback Score
    There is also a white version of the phone that has been spotted at Target (in both PA and NH).

Carrier
    ATT postpaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by benjamin.kelley View Post
    It doesn't compare to a first generation galaxy. Slower processor. Lower quality screen and smaller, Less storage. And the list goes on. You get what you pay for $80.
    Sent from my LG-C900 via the HowardForums WP7 App
    Is this based just off the specs list, or from actual usage?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by shopcelldeals View Post
    Just wanted to let everyone know we have this available now on eBay. We also offer the handset with the first month of Unlimited service ($50) plan for $99.99.
    Here are the details for the items that shopcelldeals has listed on ebay

$99.99. Includes the first $50 month of service.

black item# 150931816306
    white item# 140874317851

and $69.99 for the phone alone

black item# 130789780556
    white item# 150933420678

Feedback Score
    my wife found this phone super cheap in a black friday ad,and we are thinking about getting it for our 12 year old daughter for Christmas. she has a sammy 451 now, and already uses the $45 plan. any thoughts? thanx.

Phones
    Ascend Y, Proclaim, Ascend Plus
    Shorty, LG290C, VX5500, S380C, 235C, 440G
    401G
    Carriers
    America Movil, Virgin Mobile
    Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by yarx View Post
    my wife found this phone super cheap in a black friday ad,and we are thinking about getting it for our 12 year old daughter for Christmas. she has a sammy 451 now, and already uses the $45 plan. any thoughts? thanx.
    You'd be going from Verizon signal to AT&T. Make sure you have good AT&T coverage.

Anybody got some first hand experience with this phone yet? I'm anxious to hear a review.

Carriers
    AT&T
    Feedback Score
    I have been wanting to try Net10 with their unlimited talk, text, & data cards. But their website kept saying the smart phones would not work in my service area. Tried to talk with CS but they didn't speed good enough english to get an answer. Currently and in the past we had other Net10 phones that used the Verizon towers with great signal. So I decided to get one of these new phones and see if it would work - as long as it got decient talk & text, I could use our wi-fi at home. Got one for my son a few weeks ago and it has been working fine so far. Today I picked up one for the wife for $59 at Radio Shack. Since I am still under contract with AT&T (iPhone 4s), I will ride this one out. I also got the microcell signal booster tower to help with signal inside the home. We have great AT&T coverage everywhere except at our house. Since their phones are using AT&T towers also, I added them to the microcell list successfully and they have great signal inside also. It's a nice phone for the money. If I didn't have the iPhone I would get one myself. When my contract ends I was thinking of getting the sim card and switching over. As long as I can still use my tower for signal boost at home - otherwise home reception would suck. Just my personal experience so I thought I would pass this along.

Feedback Score
    Does anyone know how to use an Android Net10 phone without the unlimited $50/month required plan? Bought the LG Optimus Logic (L35G) for my wife but she only uses about $33/month via 900 minute cards for $60... and we don't want the $50/month plan.
    What about using one of her old/current Net10 SIMs? Unlocking the phone? Anything?
    She doesn't need the internet.
    Thanks!!

Carrier
    Straight Talk
    Feedback Score

Re: Net10 Optimus Logic (L35G)

Not possible with Net10 or ST, you could try Airvoice,Red Pocket, or maybe H2O. None will work with your current phone.
    Sent from my HTC One V using HowardForums

Phones
    LG Optimus T
    Moto G
    Carrier
    T-Mobile Prepaid & Page Plus
    Feedback Score
    Zmk76 is correct. Familiarize yourself with the America Movil family of companies (at least the three original ones -- TracFone, Net10, Straight Talk) and you'll see they're a closed operation (even as regards GSM), except for the BYOD SIM offer. If you want to use their PAYGO (or PBTM, pay-by-the-minute) service, you've got to use one of their phones, and I think TMFL-level service on TracFone would be better than Net10 for that these days. Check out the TracFone LG 840G. Or, if the wife would be needing a consistently high number of minutes of talk per month (short of unlimited), either the Net10 $25/750 mins. plan or the Straight Talk $30/1000 mins. plan might suffice. Either would need a new handset from the respective division.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast