Thread: Unlock U.S. cellular galaxy sIII to gsm network\

Feedback Score

Unlock U.S. cellular galaxy sIII to gsm network\

hi everyone, i'm italian and i got a galaxy s3 by U.S. Cellular, model numeber SCH-R530U. is it possible to unlock it to use it under European gsm network?

Phone
    Galaxy Note 2 - Prior phones: HTC Hero S, 7 Pro, Desire, Touch Pro, several dumbphones
    Carrier
    US Cellular
    Feedback Score
    You might check out this thread as a starting point. I would have assumed that the CDMA GS3 would not be able to work on GSM networks, but it looks like the Verizon one is able to. Whether or not this applies to the US Cellular version I don't know.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1809314

Feedback Score
    Can you tell if this device has a sim lock, it's just incompatible with gsm networks or both of them?

Sent from my Transformer using Tapatalk 2