Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: iPhone 4 / 4S NOW on Verizon Prepaid Smartphone $80 Plan !!!

Phone
    Lumia_Icon
    Carrier
    VZW_Prepaid
    Feedback Score

iPhone 4 / 4S NOW on Verizon Prepaid Smartphone $80 Plan !!!

Quote Originally Posted by fonezfonz View Post
    It's confirmed. I just called Verizon prepaid CS and as of today, they are officially allowing the Verizon iphone 4 and 4s on the prepaid network. No iphone 5 as no LTE devices are allowed as of yet but Verizon is most definitely allowing iphones. Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by vmobi View Post
    You Can now Purchase an iPhone 4 and 4S for use on Verizon Prepaid Smartphone $80 Monthly Plan...
    Attachment 85674

Enjoy...
    Last edited by vmobi; 10-16-2012 at 02:52 PM.
    No Contract means I have all the power.
    They want me, but they can't have me...

Carrier
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    Yeah but $80 a month thats too much.

Phone
    Lumia_Icon
    Carrier
    VZW_Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by napy666 View Post
    Yeah but $80 a month thats too much.
    With VZW prepaid you get what you pay for. What do you consider a fair price? There are iphone service alternatives. This is a good cdma byo VZW smartphone addition.

They now need to add the iP5 to this plan...

Feedback Score

Old Prepaid Plan

Can you get the iphone on the old unlimited prepaid plan? If so, I am ready to buy one today!

Phone
    Lumia_Icon
    Carrier
    VZW_Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by speedwelltn View Post
    Can you get the iphone on the old unlimited prepaid plan? If so, I am ready to buy one today!
    which "old unlimited" prepaid plan are you using?

Carrier
    Boost Mobile
    Feedback Score
    $50 max for unlimited everything and besides that this plan isn't worth it 1GB of data then charges you if you go over? thats not unlimited!

Feedback Score

The old unlimited 3g data smartphone plans are dead and buried. Only grandfathered users still have them. They do not allow the iphone because they were killed off before the iphone introduction came about. It's the $80 plan or Page Plus/Next G/other Verizon mvnos if you want more data or cheaper prices...

$80 for unlimited talk/text/1gb data for Verizon is pretty good. Especially with an iphone. Neither possibility even existed a few short months ago...

Feedback Score
    I have a grandfathered prepaid smartphone plan with unlimited data. does anyone know if I can put an iPhone on this plan that I already have

Sent from my SCH-S720C using HowardForums

Feedback Score
    450 minutes, text, unlimited data plan

Feedback Score
    450 minutes, text, unlimited data plan

Borrow a clean esn Verizon iphone from a friend and try to swap it out on your account. If it goes through, buy your own. If not ,stick to what you have.

Phone
    Lumia_Icon
    Carrier
    VZW_Prepaid
    Feedback Score
    Borrow a clean esn Verizon iphone from a friend and try to swap it out on your account. If it goes through, buy your own. If not ,stick to what you have.
    It will Not work. If you switch to the iPhone(s) from a GF prepaid 3G SmartPhone plan, you will need to select the new $80 Smartphone plan. .

It is a Good Plan for those that have access to WiFi for their data service needs. Maybe VZW will modify the $80 smartphone plan to better compete with the new at&t prepaid smartphone service options. More Data would be a welcome addition as well as tiered service options. Better yet, just bring back the old VZW Prepaid 3G Smartphone service options.

Feedback Score
    It will Not work. If you switch to the iPhone(s) from a GF prepaid 3G SmartPhone plan, you will need to select the new $80 Smartphone plan. .

It is a Good Plan for those that have access to WiFi for their data service needs. Maybe VZW will modify the $80 smartphone plan to better compete with the new at&t prepaid smartphone service options. More Data would be a welcome addition as well as tiered service options. Better yet, just bring back the old VZW Prepaid 3G Smartphone service options.
    Oh well. If Page Plus's 69 with 6gb turns out to be true, who knows, it might put pressure on verizon to increase data portions (possible) or decrease prices (not likely). Bottomline is they officially sanction the iphone on their plans while Page Plus does not.

Phone
    Galaxy S4 & Optimus G
    Carrier
    Verizon & Sprint
    Feedback Score
    Oh well. If Page Plus's 69 with 6gb turns out to be true, who knows, it might put pressure on verizon to increase data portions (possible) or decrease prices (not likely). Bottomline is they officially sanction the iphone on their plans while Page Plus does not.
    I really fail to see how an MVNO can pressure the carrier it feeds off to lower it's prices or adjust plans.
    2GB you would think should be offered especially since AT&T is at 65.00 now for the same 1GB plan.
    I think Verizon doesn't feel threatened at all by PP (or they would put a choke collar on them) and is perfectly content selling their product online, in the big box stores etc.

It's being reported that PP is now allowing the iPhone but I really don't think so as I chatted online with them this morning and they stated no. I guess that's a way to keep PP in check.

Feedback Score
    The Att plan was overlooked. That would put more pressure on Verizon then Page Plus/Vz mvno to cut prices/increase portions.

Feedback Score
    Anyone know if iPhones would be allowed on Pay as You Go, or is it only on the smartphone plans?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast