Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Casio G'zOne C811 (Rugged Android) pre release thread

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score

Casio G'zOne C811 (Rugged Android) pre release thread

Documents seen on the Federal Communications Commission web site provide details about a previously unannounced device from Casio. The FCC confirms that the Casio C811 runs on an LTE frequency used by Verizon Wireless, in addition to Verizon's CDMA frequencies. The FCC shows that the C811 also runs on international GSM spectrum bands. Other features revealed by the FCC include a microSD slot, Wi-Fi, and NFC.

http://www.phonescoop.com/articles/article.php?a=11338

Looking at some of the FCC documents.....it looks like some of the accessories to be offered will be an extended battery and a wireless charging door. Also has NFC.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
    Nothing to say but AWESOME! Now how long is the typical wait time after FCC approval because I need this phone
    now! Happy Happy to see something! Thanks XRAM
    I would have to guess by the end of the year. I'm just glad to see it won't be a low range android phone...so should have decent specs if it's the same as the Japanese version. It does seem to offer an extended battery which is great to see....something the commando lacked, but needed.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    http://www.techspot.com/news/50531-c...barometer.html

Looks like it will be similar to the Japanese Type-L. Lets hope the don't down grade anything. And please offer some color choices!
    Here is a pic of the Type-L.

Name:  Casio-G’zOne-TYPE-L-Black1.jpg
Views: 30655
Size:  263.9 KB

Carrier(s)
    G'zOne Type-V
    Feedback Score
    Those pics look sick cant wait! I used only android phones until 3 months ago when I just couldn't stand my rebooting sluggish commando anymore and bought an iPhone. It was fun for a month but now loath it, and miss android terribly! I can not wait to have another G'zOne!

Carrier(s)
    G'zOne Type-V
    Feedback Score
    This is killing me I can't wait for more news! )

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    This is killing me I can't wait for more news! )

I am patiently waiting also. Hopefully soon. I'm just afraid that some how VZW is going to screw up this phone one way or another.

Device(s)
    G'zone Rock
    Carrier(s)
    Verzion,
    Feedback Score
    Any updates about this piece of Awesome from the people more in the know than I????

Carrier(s)
    G'zOne Type-V
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by philosopherott View Post
    Any updates about this piece of Awesome from the people more in the know than I????

Nope we just have to wait you'll hear it here first XRAM is really good about bringing new news.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    No news yet. Can't find anything related to it except the original fcc post. I really hope they launch it before the end of the year, but I'm starting to have my doubts.

Feedback Score
    What a waste for them not to capitalize on getting the Christmas crowd on this one, verizon is so lame they couldn't even
    throw us a decent MILL SPEC flip!

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I guess we can only hope that this is the month it's released.

Feedback Score

Carrier(s)
    G'zOne Type-V
    Feedback Score
    I get very hyper and moody about phones being out of contract and not needing a smartphone, I'm starting to fade on the thrill of the G'zOne line. I'm more intrigued by Sprint's Sonim phone right now. This phone could be yesterdays garbage by the time it gets here... I'll see

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I get very hyper and moody about phones being out of contract and not needing a smartphone, I'm starting to fade on the thrill of the G'zOne line. I'm more intrigued by Sprint's Sonim phone right now. This phone could be yesterdays garbage by the time it gets here... I'll see

Now now Jaker. We are used to this by now. I have been going back and forth myself on deciding if I truly need a smartphone. I have been contemplating just using a ravine and getting a tablet for when i need internet. Whats really holding me back is that I use google voice and I am used to the integration with my android device. I also love having profiles so I quiet everything at night except phone calls. Wish the Verizon flip phones had that option. I was hoping maybe the new GZone would be shown off at CES, but i guess not.

Carrier(s)
    G'zOne Type-V
    Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by XRAM View Post
    Now now Jaker. We are used to this by now. I have been going back and forth myself on deciding if I truly need a smartphone. I have been contemplating just using a ravine and getting a tablet for when i need internet. Whats really holding me back is that I use google voice and I am used to the integration with my android device. I also love having profiles so I quiet everything at night except phone calls. Wish the Verizon flip phones had that option. I was hoping maybe the new GZone would be shown off at CES, but i guess not.
    You're right but I can't help myself..this phone best not be black and just an ugly rehash of the first, I'll be pissed. I want a splash of color, beefed up specs, build, and whatnot. I could go flip but I want to be thrilled with my flip and the ravine just doesn't do it for me, now the Sonim would! I'll just keep hanging tight...puff

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast