Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

Thread: Casio G'zOne C811 (Rugged Android) pre release thread

Carrier(s)
    G'zOne Type-V
    Feedback Score
    Well who is heading out in the morning to check it out/get one?.... I am just hoping my cow town store actually has
    them in. It seems to take extra time living out here to get stuff the big cities have the first day, regardless I like
    living where there are more cows and John Deere tractors than people! I'm like a dog over here salivating for his steak dinner!
    This phone is going to be a big hit with all the farmers out here.

Device(s)
    Casio Commando
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I rooted mine with the M080 software and have been there since. I think they are at M140 now.
    Best thing I ever did!

Sent from my C771 using HoFo mobile app

Feedback Score
    I don't know if I will go tomorrow but i will likely try and check it out this weekend.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaker View Post
    Well who is heading out in the morning to check it out/get one?.... I am just hoping my cow town store actually has
    them in. It seems to take extra time living out here to get stuff the big cities have the first day, regardless I like
    living where there are more cows and John Deere tractors than people! I'm like a dog over here salivating for his steak dinner!
    I've called around, in my neck of the woods only actual Verizon stores will have the phones tomorrow. Ones that carry Verizon products (walmart, ensignal, best buy, radioshack...) probably won't have it. I live in a rural area too, not sure if that's how it'll be for the city folk. Those stores may be able to put an order in for the phone tomorrow and might have it for Friday. I'm not taking that risk, I'm traveling to the real McCoy and making sure I get my before the weekend.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    I am going to check it out this weekend, but I may let you be the guinea pig this time.

Feedback Score
    Well who is heading out in the morning to check it out/get one? I am just hoping my cow town store actually has them in.
    I'll be looking to try one out at my local VZW store Thursday evening, even if finances dictate that I wait until at least the first of next month before I make the purchase. Living in a Colorado suburb with a store just a few blocks away, I expect I won't have to wait much at all. I work in retail, so it's not that I need something tough on account of work — I'm just hard on things in my pockets, so I feel better knowing something is made to last.

Feedback Score
    It looks like my local store has it in stock as it is showing as available for Buy Online, Pick Up in Store. It wasn't on my agenda as it is 20 minutes out of my way, but I may stop by and put it through it's paces in the store before making a decision. If so, I'll report my thoughts from a non-power user standpoint.

Carrier(s)
    G'zOne Type-V
    Feedback Score
    Sweet I hope everybody purchase goes smoothly I'm pleasantly surprised at the 479.00 full retail pricing.
    I sold my IPhone for 200.00 making retaining my unlimited data more bearable. I'll report back if I score one at my cow town store.

Carrier(s)
    Verizon
    Feedback Score
    Sweet I hope everybody purchase goes smoothly I'm pleasantly surprised at the 479.00 full retail pricing.
    I sold my IPhone for 200.00 making retaining my unlimited data more bearable. I'll report back if I score one at my cow town store.
    I was also surprised at the $479.00 full retail price. May have to pick it up over the weekend. Let us know how you make out.
    I started the Commando 4G release thread so let's take it over there.
    http://www.howardforums.com/showthre...2#post15169062

Feedback Score

Got it!

Went to two local Verizon stores. First store had some in back but would not sale it until tomorrow(28th). Decided to try other store 8 miles away. Had it on display and sold it to me no problems. Verizon, I swear. Got it home, charging. Really like it so far. No resets after playing for awhile. We will see.

Device(s)
    S8, G5, Samsung Note 4 DE, Note 3, Moto DROID Bionic, DROID RAZR, Galaxy Nexus, Rezound, V9m, VX8000
    Carrier(s)
    Verizon, AT&T PrePaid (GoPhone)
    Feedback Score
    =>Why did I leave Verizon Wireless after 18 years? Find out here: Leaving Verizon after 18 years!

=> Read my reviews for the Motorola DROID MAXX, DROID Ultra, and DROID Mini.

=> VX8000 at Disney World:Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19